Headed to Puerto Vallarta

jason5683
Banned User
Leave shortly from Texas.  I don't expect any thing crazy like Guadalajara, but you never know.

Keep it classy BB forum boys and girls.

Re: Headed to Puerto Vallarta

jackal
curious, are you driving or flying?  stay safe

Re: Headed to Puerto Vallarta

@jason.  Statistics are with you that you will be safe, just don't do anything stupid.

Re: Headed to Puerto Vallarta

jason5683
We are flying out of Houston.  I have a friend who made the drive in the 80's and it took 6 days.  I am pretty courageous, but a blonde hair, blue eyes, athlete in a Polo shirt these days won't make it past the 2nd blockade!

On Nov 9, 2012, at t8:00 AM, "d [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

curious, are you driving or flying?  stay safe

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Headed-to-Puerto-Vallarta-tp4037016p4037017.html
To unsubscribe from Headed to Puerto Vallarta, click here.
NAML

Re: Headed to Puerto Vallarta

just someone
Hahaha so true.  Enjoy, as long as you are not involved, you will have no problems.  Not to say that random violence cant happen, but no more risk of it than anywhere in the US

Re: Headed to Puerto Vallarta

Canna_guy
If you are looking for a ride, go down to the sails. You will see Devil's Donuts. 2 or 3 stalls north is a smoothie shop. Tattooes. In and out. Get a smoothie and leave a tip. If not there, then just around the corner to the tequila store on the right.