Have they sent anyone to get Chapo or is the idea still in limbo?

Have they sent anyone to get Chapo or is the idea still in limbo?

Barbon
I was reading this: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/08/el-chapo/?utm_source=Contextly&utm_medium=RelatedLinks&utm_campaign=Previous

which talks about US Seals finding and snuffing out Chapo. Has this actually been confirmed as something sure to happen? or is it going to just end up a stupid endless debate like everything these days.

You could say even if they did get Chapo that it may not stop anything but I think it would help disrupt the Sinaloa cartel and send a message to these low lives that no matter who you are or how powerful you are you can be taken out if need be.

What you guys think? action needs to be taken NOW to eliminate Chapo to send a powerful message to the cartels or should they reconsider it for some reason? I think this sort of action is looooong overdue if you ask me.

Your thoughts.

Re: Have they sent anyone to get Chapo or is the idea still in limbo?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

well ya but these guys are not specifically targeting Chapo. This is something else in Guatemala.
SRG

Re: Have they sent anyone to get Chapo or is the idea still in limbo?

SRG
They're gonna send these guys after him :D