Has anyone seen this?

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2014/04/201404-105503.html   Its a short video about a Canadian oil rigger and his British girlfriend riding their motorcycle in Guatamala and they get hiway robbed by 2 bandits on foot 1 with a gun the other with a machete Bandits never realized biker was wearing a cam on his helmet and filmed whole thing Its on utube You may have to type it in and if it doesn't work let me know I may be out a letter Enjoy

Re: Has anyone seen this?

Sorry had link missing couple of letters try this     http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2014/04/201404-105503.html

Re: Has anyone seen this?

Re: Has anyone seen this?

O thx so much 777 For some reason the chive in archive wouldn't show up after posting it and I didn't know how to post the video being fairly new on a computer Much appreciated

Re: Has anyone seen this?

777
 No problem.

It's kinda easy to post videos. Here are the steps involved.

1. Copy the embed code from YouTube or any other video sharing site.

2. Paste the embed code here.

3. Click on the Message is in HTML Format box.

4. Post Message!

Re: Has anyone seen this?

_The Magician_

Re: Has anyone seen this?

777
It should be the same way as a YT video. As long as the embed code starts or ends with "iframe" I think you can post it.