Has anyone seen this pic of Z-1 before?

aguiniga12

I was just wondering that's all.

Re: Has anyone seen this pic of Z-1 before?

Alacran
Years ago.

Re: Has anyone seen this pic of Z-1 before?

aguiniga12
Oh ok, por eso preguntaba. I hadn't seen it before and I saw it posted online a while ago, so I was like what the heck let me re-post it.

Re: Has anyone seen this pic of Z-1 before?

rooster
Look up Arturo Guzman Decena on Wikipedia and his picture will be at the top. Everyone and there mother has seen that picture...and to my knowledge that is the only known picture of Z1

Re: Has anyone seen this pic of Z-1 before?

Cuidado
Theres a few of him.  One of him in the Marines, I would post it but dont have computr only phone.