Has anyone heard of M99 in the drug world?

Has anyone heard of M99 in the drug world?

I just finished reading a National Geographic article on the illegal rhino horn trade and besides killing rhinos with an AK47 some poachers kill them with an opiod called M99 which the article said can be 80,000 times stronger than morphine!Unreal!There could be a lot worse than fentanyl which is hard to believe!Jesse James where are you or anyone for feedback?

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

ToPHeR
Isn't that the elephant tranquilizer they say some people are cutting heroin with?

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

el Jesse James
Talking about etorphine right..? No you ain't gonna see that on the black market. However carfentanil is out there..and it's the same potency. Your 80,000x number is off, it's more like carfent potency like I said..

Take those massive numbers with a grain of salt. Those were determined by what dose allows a rat to walk on a hot plate or whatever - maybe it's a plate that shocks em I can't remember.. but in real life on humans those numbers don't pan out. Now don't get me wrong, carfentanil and the like are potent enough where an amount so small it's invisible to the naked eye, will kill a nontolerant individual.

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

Has anyone heard of Vivitril?It's supposed to be a wonder drug for stopping opiate cravings but works to also eliminate alcohol cravings.I watched this CBC documentary on the Nature of things called 'Wasted' on addiction and some of the findings in a lab with rats (the impulsive ones were more likely to become addicted) as well as the brains of addicted people are different.They mentioned this vivitrol that controls cravings

http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episodes/wasted

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

Chimera
Vivitrol is a brand name of naltrexone: https://www.vivitrol.com/

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

el Jesse James
Yeah screw getting a vivitrol shot lol.. heard some bad things about that stuff possibly blocking everything including the brain's natural endorphins. Plus, JMO, if you need something to force you clean then you're not ready to stop. I've talked to many many people who end up trying to get high on like day 21.. taking dangerous amounts of fentanyl to overcome the antagonist. Maybe it works for some but sounds like bad news from everything ive heard from people who are on it.

Closest thing to a wonder drug I've seen is lyrica. For whatever reason, take this stuff in the dead middle of withdrawals and you're nearly good as new. I know it technically shouldn't have anything to do with helping opioid w/d but I promise on my life, give it a try. Stuffs amazing. Carefil not to trade 1 habit for another though as its similar to gabapentin so it can cause a quasi-benzo dependence/withdrawal so ive heard. I only did it for a little more than a week tho and I felt great, completely obliterated oxy w/d.. Hands down best non-opioid treatment for opioid w/d in the world IMO! Obviously lyrica doesn't affect the innate desire to get high.. you're on your own there. But it completely crushed all withdrawas and cravings when I was kicking a roxy habit back in the day. Definitely some valuable stuff to keep in the stash for rainy days at the least.

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

Sad day.I attended a funeral today for a 30 year old guy I knew as stated last week.I found out there was actually 2 deaths in the same room.They were both found dead keeled over beside each other.Obviously they couldn't help each other which made me think they used at the same time which is probably typical.(It appears their drugs were from the same source).This seems to be happening in every age range and is not limited to just heavy drug users.It's happening country,small towns and cities everywhere,heavy users,weekend warriors,occasional,sporadic and even 1st time users.And like in this case they are often finding more than 1 body at the same time.Like the father said to me tonight that a person cannot even indulge occasionally a line of cocaine anymore because you don't know what's in it.(Thank God my druggie days are behind me but that isn't the case for all) as we have sons,neices,grandchildren,etc.etc. to worry about and even as they are approaching the age of slowing down on the partying as this young gentleman was there's no sigh of relief or guarantees their lives won't be snuffed out needlessly.When is this epidemic going to slow down?There's only signs it's worsening!I personally think the dealers should be charged with murder if there's deaths involved in 1 of those 3 degrees at least.Whether it makes a difference in the OD rates who knows.I know this probably feels like a rehash of things we have been discussing on here worsening every year but I guess it REALLY hit home for me today about all the wasted lives going needlessly way way before their timeThis was my 1st 'fentanyl funeral'.My 24 year old son that is his 6th!Parents shouldn't have to bury their children,that isn't normal!