Has anyone heard of M99 in the drug world?

Has anyone heard of M99 in the drug world?

I just finished reading a National Geographic article on the illegal rhino horn trade and besides killing rhinos with an AK47 some poachers kill them with an opiod called M99 which the article said can be 80,000 times stronger than morphine!Unreal!There could be a lot worse than fentanyl which is hard to believe!Jesse James where are you or anyone for feedback?

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

ToPHeR
Isn't that the elephant tranquilizer they say some people are cutting heroin with?

Re: Has anyome heard of M99 in the drug world?

el Jesse James
Talking about etorphine right..? No you ain't gonna see that on the black market. However carfentanil is out there..and it's the same potency. Your 80,000x number is off, it's more like carfent potency like I said..

Take those massive numbers with a grain of salt. Those were determined by what dose allows a rat to walk on a hot plate or whatever - maybe it's a plate that shocks em I can't remember.. but in real life on humans those numbers don't pan out. Now don't get me wrong, carfentanil and the like are potent enough where an amount so small it's invisible to the naked eye, will kill a nontolerant individual.