Happy New Year

Happy  New Year to all the BB  forum contributors and readers.Definitlely a white X-mas  in a lot of places north of the border and bone chilling temperatures like a good portion of the U.S.Many festivities cancelled.I can't go skating at Olympic Plaza tonight as temperatures are -42 degrees with windchill.(thank God it's not like that year round or I'd die)Can't stay out more than 10 minutes so cabin fever it is but they did put the King Penguins from the zoo inside!(too cold for them)Time to go to Mexico but I'll just stay home and monitor BB for the person that likes to post 'the nudies' and maybe watch the New Year on TV from Times Square or Niagara Falls.
       While we are on the subject of the New Year can anyone speculate about what the New Year  might hold for Mexico?Yes we all hope the violence is down and that people feel safer in their respective towns or cities.There will be a new President.Who,we don't know as that might determine different outcomes.Any  predictions or opinions on what 2018 holds for Mexico anyone?It would be interesting to read.
       To all the wonderful Mexican people living in Mexico (and expatriates) stay safe and hope the New Year brings you peace and happiness!I also hope although this would be a stretch that the young narcos would get out of the business or move and live the legal life for their own benefit but to each his own.Als
o peace and happiness to all our international readers and contributors from all over the world.We are 1 big happy family here at BB!And last but not least good health to all.
P.S. hope your hangover is not too severe to enjoy the 1st day of 2018!

Re: Happy New Year

Chimera
Happy New Year to you, too, Canadiana. And thank you so much for all your hard work you put in here. I don't post very much but I do read everything, and I do see how much you contribute.

Re: Happy New Year

No worries Chimera happy to contribute to 'our community'and I appreciate others that share when they can. I know a lot of you other guys lurk in the background, some we don't even know about yet or may not ever because their presence isn't known and I was 1 of them for the longest time.

Re: Happy New Year

Kye0001
Happy new year to you all!

Re: Happy New Year