Happy Holidays

I know I'm late on the draw for Merry X-mas as it's 'Boxing day' Dec.26th (I was very busy cooking the bird and entertaining overnight guests and went skating) but I will wish everyone a Happy Holiday during this week between Christmas and the New Year.I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great contributors to this Borderland Beat Forum and keep it coming!You add so much and don't forget it!Most of all I wish Mexico will have a better 2020 then 2019!(Well one can hope for the best right?)May the good people of Mexico have all days in the coming year that will be untouched by Narcos!Cheers!

Re: Happy Holidays

Happy New Year everyone!

Re: Happy Holidays

leChef
Happy new year! Might it be a less bloody one!

Re: Happy Holidays

Back at you Canadiana!

Re: Happy Holidays

Happy New Year Canadiana