Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings

To all at Borderland Beat Forum readers I wish all you guys(and gals) the best of all the holidays have to offer like gifts,great food and wine(or drink of choice) and of course family!I would also like that to extend out to all of the good Mexican people and especially extend the warmest of regards to those families that have lost loved ones due to violence or to just loved ones also due to accidents and illnesses as this time of year as it's especially hard on them.And readers thanks for sharing and contributing great articles and thoughts that allow further interesting discussions.It's you readers who make BB Forum what it is otherwise there would be no forum.Also most have been minding their P's and Q's on here meaning using polite language to address each other civilly with only the odd snide remark.Makes my job on here a whole lot easier so.......Thanks a million and I raise my glass of champayne to the upcoming New Year!......aka:canadiana.

Re: Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings

Podrido
Happy holidays and a most wonderful New Year to you as well, Canadiana!

Thank you for all of your hard work and contributions here. 😁
Just a lurker.

Re: Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings

Happy 2019 New Year everybody!

Re: Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings

leChef
Happy 2019 and thanks for the good work you do!

Re: Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings

Parro
Happy New Year Canadiana! We appreciate your hard work along with all the others!