Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

(note: article of zeta first name at bottom; today Gustavo's website was hacked and a photo inserted from ANONYMOUS MEXICO)

Unless you have been in a coma, if you follow narco news you must have heard the story of AnonymousIRC  group and the Los Zetas.

 If not see Buggs post here:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/10/online-hackers-threaten-to-expose.html

I follow the group and their offshoots such a;  YourAnonNews, AnonKitsu etc.  but I was really taken by surprise as the posts are for the most part OWS activity on Wallstreet and other “occupations” by this group of protestors.  I scrolled thru the twitter thread and saw not one mention of anything narco let alone Zetas.  Their work includes hacking into pedophile sites and exposing names (yay) war against the 1% and the like.

BUT…OWS vs Zetas?  I could not entertain that notion, but kept on seeking info.  And about an hour ago hit paydirt.  AnonKitsu posted this:

These were from within the hour

@Sm0k34n0nStarting today #OpCartel begins. Heads up #Zetas! Love, @Sm0k34n0n @anonkitsu @AnonSyndiv cc @AnonymousIRC @YourAnonNews @MotormouthNews

@AnonKitsuCountless people live in fear everyday because they fear #Zetas. There was no kidnapped #anonymous member but this one still has targets set

@Sm0k34n0nLos #Zetas are the most dangerous drug cartel in Mexico. We dont take kindly to this is my crew #OpCartel

You can see;  they intend to hack into Zetas data for exposure, but that means they must have a mole or two and they do have members throughout Latin America, or the world as far as that goes.  I am not sure how this will be possible, but  they have made good on their promises so just maybe…..sometimes truth is much more bizarre than fiction.  Also in the above tweet you see they discount the kidnapping but embrace the attack on the last letter.

BTW this is their decription on the page profile:

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.We do not forgive. We do not forget. We love you. Expect us. Bitcoins to: 18NHixaoQekQJ3y52aBGJJwgBWX9X3myYR http://the.internet

Now to what is described as their first featured Zeta:  Paz, Buela

Anonymous gives first name hacking Gustavo Rosario Torres’ site ex-attorney general in Tabasco State
10/29/2011

This is the site of Gustavo Rosario, ex-Attorney General for the State of Tabasco. http://www.gustavorosario.com
 Gustavo Rosario published the site to “clean his name”.

 http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/2775
 http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/8485

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SXLJPY7UGo8&vq=medium

As reported previously, the hacker group Anonymous, launched a second warning against drug cartels that restrict freedom of expression, specifically against “The Zetas”. Today the site of former attorney general of Tabasco, Gustavo Rosario Torres: www.gustavorosario.com was hacked.

Anonymous Mexico placed a sign that reads: “Gustavo Rosario is Zeta.”

The former attorney of Tabasco, from August 2008, has been mentioned in Los Angeles Times, Report Indigo, El Universal, Radio Formula, for alleged involvement and protection to members of organized crime. The Mexican Department of Justice has not since released any resolution on the matter, while the former official, now serve as “assessor” for the actual gobernor of Tabasco State

Sources:
Neglected War
Houston Chron
YourAnonNews

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

Pinchegringo
Thanks for the post B :)

Check it out, they've posted an org chart:

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=123960

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

el Spaceio
wonder if these guys could hack a predator drone and drop a bomb on someone. or at least the USA just bomb someone and blame the hackers :P
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

PincheG
thanks for this!

I honestly did not know what to think about all of this.  So I began researching, and honestly these peeps are not violent that I can determine and are not about violence.  They are world wide and call themselves ANONYMOUS followed by location, which is why you see ANONYMOUS MEXICO on the Gustavo website sign they inserted.

This sure is interesting stuff.  I loved the fact they exposed all those pedos, and am smiling that they will do the same for all those people in positions of fiduciary will now be exposed as supporting the Zs.  By doing that it will in fact hurt the last letter.  I would not want to be a Z governor or whatever, talk about being caught between a rock and a hard spot...

I am still following this story and will post updates as warranted

Paz  B

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

sweet jesus lets hope not, but theoretically i would think so.

these are the same Lulz people so I think our imagination can't go to the place of possibilities.
So far they are an exposé motivated group, lets hope they stay as such.

WHat I have noticed is the similarity of ideology with them and the Tea Party, as far as small gov and small tax.  Many ask why they simply do not unite, but the response via twitter is because TP "sold out".

They remind me of the protest groups of the 60s (my day) our marches with Caesar Chavez in central valley or my friends marching against the war.  only this time they have a serious ass weapon of non-violence HACKING

here is a foto of Occupy-Antarctica

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

ArmChairIntellect
Buela anonymous is not simple worldwide network, its an idea.  They take much from the movie V for vendetta, if you have not see this movie I highly recommend it.  This is also where you get all of the guy fawkes mask being worn.  It's is the anarchic mass that is the global planet, acting more like nodes in a random simulator, some stronger than others.  Sometimes for good, sometimes for bad, but everyone is part of anonymous, you, me, everyone.  It can be funny, can be crude, racist and cruel.  But more often than not it is honest, though can defraud.  Some are hackers but most are not, most are part of every facet of society.  It all that is good while sometimes being what is bad.  Because humanity is mostly populated by people who try to be good, the good supersedes the bad.  Anonymous is an idea, that has taken the shape in many forms, it has influenced many people and will continue to have profound effects as time goes on.  Because in the end, this idea is stronger than any one country, any one corporation, it is the people.
Kab

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

Kab
You don't need a "mole or two" to hack a computer Abuelita.  You just need to know their IP address, hack the computer such as sending in some sort of worm or trojan, than voila!  Anonymous person has total control of the computer.  Also, a lot of narcos use the internet, so it makes Anonymous job easier.  In addition, a lot of these hackers have home made 'tools', meaning even if the Zetas hire some IT people, those IT amateurs don't have the tools to track Anonymous.

If the United States government took months to track down The Lulz boat, then what makes you think some random IT kid can track Anonymous??

This might get very interesting, looking forward to this spectacular show! =D

Re: Hacking Grp Anon IRC-Gives 1st Zeta Name + Promises Names of Zeta supporters & announces OP CARTEL

You misunderstood what my point was.  I realize they are more than capable.  But zetas most confidential data/IPs etc would be difficult to know without a mole/informant.  it is not as though they have websites with links and lists of private emails of chief operators.  that is where an informant would be necessary.

they hacked into Gustavos easily, he had a public website.  ironically constructed to clean up his image.
I have to give it to the anon guys...that made my day.

I would invite anyone with info to do send it to anon...via private message...

"El que calla otorga"

@ ACI....thank you!  I agree it is an idea.  I had largely ignored the movement until recently and now cannot get enough.  I have not determined if they get the B stamp of approval but honestly I like their reveals.