HUNDREDS of Dead in Tijuana, Ensenada, Mexicali. WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC PHOTOS

HUNDREDS of Dead in Tijuana, Ensenada, Mexicali. WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC PHOTOS

ThinkTank

Re: HUNDREDS of Dead in Tijuana, Ensenada, Mexicali. WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Moros

Re: HUNDREDS of Dead in Tijuana, Ensenada, Mexicali. WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC PHOTOS

1966tinman
One of my construction workers here in Texas is from Jalisco but has lived in Tijuana for over 30 years . He has told me about the different re-alignments of local retail dealers that have taken place in Tijuana due to fighting  for control of Tijuana  . He is a normal ordinary Mexican citizen but has friends , neighbors , and former co-workers who are involved in human trafficking and / or  drug smuggling . Like my experiences living in Ciudad Juarez  2008-2010 , he has tried to live a normal life in a city where the police , the military , competing cartels , and civilian death squads have all contributed to the continuing violence . He related a story where a local mid-level AFO cartel member from his neighborhood warned criminals , mainly heroin addicted cholos , to quit committing robberies and burglaries in this  particular neighborhood . One day my co-worker was walking down a sidewalk near a park when a delivery van pulled onto the sidewalk and dumped the  bodies of two dead cholos right at his feet . The two men  bore signs of torture and the customary coup de grace bullet to the head .  My friend was shocked but like  the rest of the neighborhood was pleased since the death  message sent the criminals fleeing from the  neighborhood  .

Re: HUNDREDS of Dead in Tijuana, Ensenada, Mexicali. WARNING: EXTREME GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Quite interesting-the faces of death,like 1000 of them.What I found interesting was there were so many more men than women like 10 fold and there were quite a few elderly people which I found surprising,some fresh some so not.You could tell a few were drug addicts they looked so emaciated like they hadn't eaten in a month.Others were full of tattoos across the chest, must be gang members.Some were beaten to a bloody pulp,  teeth knocked out  and broken noses.One even looked like they had their eyes cut out.I noticed many had had autopsies done,didnt think Mexico would spend the money.