HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

I respectfully ask that you BB forum user help BB by stepping up on the posts, if possible.  for two months we are in un gran lio ---is that correct? ---

Even google translated, I can edit and post .  if there is not a lot of work I will give you full credit.

I am also looking for and editing person.  what that means is someone who will take the submitted stories and post them on main board.  they will be pretty much ready to post.  That takes about 30 minutes er post.

Thank you!

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

leChef
I will try to step it up, depending on work matters. Excellent work with the Chapo trial!

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Uday
isnt there someone?????

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Chava
I think it's a luto? I'm guessing you mean mourning?

I will try to google translate and do some clean up on the translations.

MX

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

MX
I did one on José González Valencia. Hope it helps. This info was in the news in Brazil on December 26.

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

thank you lechef!!  I hope i can continue.  we have 6 new translators.  I am looking for an "editor"  that is someone to post the translations with fotos and create the post from the material.

Something Cool.

I have been communicating with who is hands down the most articulate, interesting, intelligent kid I have ever encountered.

For about 6 months we have gone back and forth as he wants to help.  He is an amazing kid.  very involved in politics in a formal manner.  but is researching the drug war in a careful, in depth non-partisan way. and he has personally spoken to movers and shakers.

I asked that he gets permission from his parents to work on BB.  his parents are from Mexico.  And a close relative was "in the life"  so there is that aspect.

One day I will write a post about his background, but I wanted followers to see and read his posts unaware of his background to ward off troll criticism.

but so cool

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

yes i saw that and will use it

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

nope...just me

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

i was wrong...

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Soliado
Chivis, I can help you translate the articles that are submitted and post them onto the main board. I would require a quick tutorial on posting stories on the main board however. If you send me your email I can contact you at a time convenient for you.
Thank you

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Soliado
Lio es correcto. It means to complicate where as  luto means a state of mourning or to mourn.

Re: HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Chava
Thanks! I see now.

A big mess