Quantcast

HELP CHIVIS!!!

If you have been around here for more than a week, you know Chivis is the "rock" of Borderland Beat.  She can be a tough old broad, seemingly afraid of nothing.  But she is so much more.  One of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever known.  Generous with her time and money in humanitarian work, working to help migrants, her real passion is helping kids with education (building schools etc.) and medical care that they would not receive without her help.  Not just in Mx, but throughout Central America and in the US too.

Now she needs our help.  She is facing another surgery this coming Thursday, April 12.  I said that she is seemingly afraid of nothing.  She has had surgeries in the past for the same thing, but she told me this time it is tricky and she is afraid.

Would all of you join me in praying for her successful surgery and a speedy recovery.  Many studies have shown that concentrated prayer for a person with medical problems can have a positive effect.  Whatever is your faith, or if you are an atheist or agnostic, lets use prayer, the power of positive thoughts, or whatever you want to call it to do we can for our beloved Chivis.

Lets all take a minute at 10PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME  Wed. night and say a prayer for Chivis.

DD
PS If any of you know Tim Tebow, get him in it too.

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Havana
Amen to that and thanks DD.

Of course, that is very little to ask for Chivis who gives so much. I feel powerless, and know much more time will be spent concentrating on the positive outcome for our tenacious forum leader and friend.

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Windycitykid
My thoughts and prayers are with her...
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Rocio
AJ

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

AJ
I will pray for a successful surgery and a healthy recovery. Buela Chivis is a special human being. She is unique in every way and Borderland Beat is not the same without her. GOD bless Buela.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

final sleep-2

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

SINALOENSEBOY
I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES PERFECT IN SURGERY AND THAT SHE RECOVERS 100%
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

buggs
Buela has my prayers!  Buela keeps updated pleese!
Borderland Beat

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

drattler
Tanks for the info. Right ON!!

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Athena
Buela: I pray that you have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!!!!  We here at Borderland Beat need your advise, wisdom and sense of humor.  Keep us updated.

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

We all pray that Buela has a successful surgery and a rapid recovery.

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

MANO
10:00.. i'm here for support.
Does the rule of law no longer govern?

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

MANO
none here? everybody flaked????
Does the rule of law no longer govern?
AJ

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

AJ
"Thinking of you Buela."
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Chimera
I don't post, but I read everything here. I'm with you all!

But, 10:00 in what time zone?

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

El Regio
Prayers to Buela and her family, may she have a successful surgery.

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Central Standard

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

ArmChairIntellect
Wishing you well Buela

Re: HELP CHIVIS!!!

Hola

A little note.
DD, I always knew you were a true gentleman, I thank you for you kindness.
To all of you here and those that sent me private emails you can not know how it lifted my spirits and jump started my kick ass courage.  I have been down and yes, somewhat fearful but I try to concentrate on my beloved Mexico and wanting to get back to Coahuila and see my children and do my thing.

I will get word to the Boss or Havana after the surgery.

Warm regards,