HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR READERS.

You have made this a very good year for Borderland Beat. BB  has become a very respected "go to" source for news on Mexico cartel related stories and many other subjects about the issues faced in Mexico today (sometimes with a little history thrown in). And our readership continues to grow.

We look forward to an even better year in 2014 with your continued support and following.  We could not do it without you.  Thank you for being part of our little community.

And we want to wish all of you .....

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Siskiyou_Kid
Happy New Year, DD. We just returned with our girls from a fabulous dinner with friends and family.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Tijuano
Happy New year to all readers, reporters, and admins at BB!

This year was my first at BB but I quickly learned the HUGE source of information it can be.

Chivis, DD, Buggs and everyone else, keep up the great work!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO A TODOS!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Dicklick1

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

choco
Cheers!  And here's to 2014 and more good discoveries on BB!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

buggs
Happy New Year to the best community in the whole world, most educated on Mexican drug cartels, here is to you all, for a better year in 2014. Hope all of you find yourselves in the company of your loved ones, in good health and peace in your hearts!

Borderland Beat

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Pinchegringo
Happy New Year to you and your family DD

Same to all!  Hope everyone was safe.