Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

leChef

There is also a video of this guy on social media. He got a beating by CDN for filming the shootout on the 9th of Mar, where 6 CDN members were killed by SEDENA.

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

juris
Tablasos?  Does that mean beaten with board?  Is he still alive? Hard to tell.

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

stevectpa

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

he looks dead...is he?

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

where did you get the foto?

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

I saw you found the video. I was not able to link it at the time.

It seems like CDN has an affinity for tablazos and body paint. It happened during the election, and here is one from February 2019.

Video:
https://twitter.com/loba_indomable/status/1092770461052817411

It is still better than La Nena de Laredo-murder, but for how long?

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

yes sol had sent it to me.

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

does anyone know the exact video the man posted?  someone said he made offensive remarks about CDN and that is what set them off

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

SHNL
I was told that it was a video where the sound is edited out. Maybe the sound got edited afterwards?? Anyways.. the video just shows the sedena walking around at what looks like a ranch looking for someone.

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

I dunno which video offended CDN, could it be this one?

https://vimeo.com/322479529

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

SHNL
That's the video that I was told. When I saw the video, it didn't have any sound.

Re: Guy gets tablasos for filming CDN

leChef
@SHNL: Does he insult CDN in any way on the video?

The video is apparently from the aftermath of the main shootout. They are shooting at some halcones if I understood it correctly.