Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

EL Gordo
just when you think it cant get worse huh?

thanks C for the intel.

as for trying to sum up the information up above.

Basically a group of men were having fun in a part of juarez and were interrupted by gunmen.  They got one of the men and told him "You fuked up" (in spanish) they then proceeded to cut both of his legs in front of the group and left afterwards.  The guys legs were later amputated at a local hospital.  Authorities later stated that the victim did not know his attackers and it seemed to him that it was all a confused victim.

Unknown what type of weapon they used to cut his legs, im guessing a chainsaw...?

wut a bunch of dumb piecez of sh1t that the sicarios cant even get the right person that they need to kill...unbelievable, really foken low clazz.

Re: Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

Yeah, saw this, bothered me more then usual for some reason.  Like, he lost his fucking legs?  And now what?  Live without legs over a mistake?  The rest of his life?  I wouldn't want to go on.

Re: Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

Havana
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! I agree totally with J this bothers me also more than usual.
Everything about this is just so wrong and frustrating.

Re: Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

Guerro
Well this guy probably had it coming like the sicarios said "he fucked up". I know la linea usually kills you and takes your shoes off as a sign that you were a snitch. They sometimes kill you and leave your body without pants to show that you stole money from them. But to cut off his legs?? Thats a new one. I just wonder what he did. Thats what happens when your in organize crime.

Re: Gunman Cut Off Man Legs, Was Mistaken Identity!

final sleep-2