Guerrero 2020

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
Two completely different stories Parro. Sorry for the confusion.

The kid was robbing an Oxxo - (video recorded him) and he decided to shoot it out in the street with the municipal police (who amazingly enough, seemed to have bullets).

The lawyer, sadly, they killed her in her own home.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Parro
Chava thanks for clearing it up.  Sad they killed the lawyer in her home, but there must  be many criminals who would do the same if they know of the replacement.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
This is strange, I posted a story here about the missing journalist in Acapulco yesterday, and it's not here......

I see a new story on mainboard about it.......

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
MX

@Chava: I saw your update too. I'm confused why it is not visible anymore. If you deleted it, it would still say "Deleted". Perhaps an admin here can explain what happened?

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
Thanks MX - for a moment I thought I had just thought about posting it.........

MX

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

MX
Very strange indeed!

BTW, I've added you to the credits for our main board publication. You and Parro have been on top of Guerrero updates. It is greatly appreciated! Thanks for keeping everyone posted.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

I removed it because Parro had said there was some malware in the link.Is there?

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
No malware for me, and I have various programs running to catch stuff. Parro?

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
Awe, thank you MX - we try.

BTW, can you click on my link without getting danger warnings?

MX

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

MX
Yep, works totally fine for me.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Parro
Chava, that's on me went to open up the link to start translating the article and I was getting boxes popping up all over the place.  I shut it down quick and obviously I was wrong.  My apologies, but had the opportunity to read the story on the main page (thanks MX) and I fear they will not find him.  Just telling the news - sad.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
No worries Parro, sometimes strange things happen on links. I do try to be very careful.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

I have no clue either why it is gone.

there is nothing objectionable about the post....I can say in 11 years that has never happened.  sometimes however a person edits and inadvertently hits the wrong tool.

also...I rec notices for any post taken down for any reason..and there has been none.

canadiana?

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

It's all good now Chivis.I had removed Chava's post without removing the whole Guerrero post because of a complaint of malware in the link but read the above interactions between myself,Parro,Chava and Mx and the link is back up.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

great!   thank you

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
Thanks canadiana - appreciate all the work you do around here.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Hey no worries Chava,sorry about all that and thanks for keeping the Guerrero post going along with Parro and Infohiker.Everybody on here has their favourite part of Mexico.

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

Chava
Ok, some more posts disappeared about the reporter's body (or at least head) being found.

Parro? It was your post this time. I know you linked a breibart, but I also linked a Mexico news station post.

MX had posted too I thought.........

MX

Re: Guerrero 2020- Placido Domingo

MX
Yes, Parro's and my post got deleted. I got an email notification below.

123456