Guero palma will be freed

guasa_001

Re: Guero palma will be freed

Siskiyou_Kid
He was freed from the Supermax and deported to Mexico and rearrested and charged with old crimes [I think maybe one of the murders he was involved in?].

Re: Guero palma will be freed

Maddy
He is already in a Mex prison. The title sounds confusing as in he will be freed in Mex. This is old.

Que onda guasita, andas atrasado compa? Look at that article date, it's from june.

Re: Guero palma will be freed

Siskiyou_Kid
It's an understandable error.

For some odd reason Rio Doce put this at the top of their website a few days ago, even though the story is months old...................

Re: Guero palma will be freed

Mica
Yeah it's dated June 6th, but shows up at the top.

Re: Guero palma will be freed

guasa_001
Sorry guys I didn't check the date 😂😂😂 I will take it down

Re: Guero palma will be freed