Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Vicentillo would have taken CDS into the next level....He was the prodigal son.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

elrojo
Yea. Seem like mayo taught mayito flaco well. He seems to be very low key just like mayo. Same with vicentillo.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

el Jesse James
Anyone have any idea who gets/controls most of the heroin originating from Guerrero? For example, are the local groups like Rojos, Guerreros Unidos, CIDA, etc controlling the dope from the poppy fields all the way to the border and doing the smuggling themselves? Or do they sell the dope to Zetas, CDG, CJNG, CDS who then smuggle it to USA?

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

GU moves product themselves, tour buses to Chicago....I imagine the others do to...

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

el Jesse James
Dang so if what they say is true about Guerrero producing more chiva than Chihuahua/Durango/Sinaloa, and these dudes are moving it themself, they should be really bringing some serious revenue in. I have no clue what kilos of boy go for tho half oz's are around 1000-1100 where I am. Distribution level I feel safe in saying a kilo would fetch 38 to 40,000 easy and that's a steal.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

I had read that too,tour buses to Chicago.if it's such common knowledge does it ever get busted entering US and tour buses to Chicago from Mexico,is it that popular?

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

ElMello
Have you seen what $100 can buy in a Venezuelan prison? Damn. THey probably just thought of their women etc. closed their eyes then thought of that $100 note crisp, the thought of that, they would have been concrete in 5 seconds flat. Go to prison in VZ and you will see what I'm getting at. Harsh. [shiver]
123