Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Wow what a tragic story!They say truth is stranger than fiction and this story is 1 of them.Chapodamaso looks like you've got some fans out there that look forward to your posts.Couple of others, well they like calling you out on stuff.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

I have read it was on behalf of Arellano Felix brothers, but I do not know if that is true...

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Well that's definitely a 1 of a kind answer and under the portable water sign in Culican!

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

jason prox
Off topic, but if you're not gay how do you get an erection from some bloody guy laying on the floor? I do'nt see how any amount of prison time or $100 could make this a possible.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Cuidado
Wow thanks. I was gonna guess the 5. Whole books could be written about the crazy stuff thats happens on the 5 fwy here in california.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

NorCal
The 5 freeway is a pretty good distance from SF

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

el Jesse James
LOL no kidding carnal

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

J. Stewart
Ok, Chapodamaso, thanks for clearing the options out! You are right; if he didn`t open his mouth he will be greatly respected in that line of business. And if needed he will be taken care by his own people because he was/is true to the business.

Regards, J.Stewart

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Chapodamaso-Who's in Culiacan?Is it CDS or BLO or both?

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Cuidado
Its hard to imagine BLO in Culiacan. They have had so many setbacks over the years.  I figured it was nail in the coffin with the arrest of El H.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

elrojo
Hey chapodamasorden. Quick question.
Whats up with el mayo and his son mayito flaco.
 If what was being said about mayo telling chapo to retire is in fact true, im assuming mayo gave his faction's leadership to mayito flaco?

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

El Doble J
Beltran, Guzman, Carillo, Zambada, Quintero, Arrellano, and other families are present in Culiacan. You have to remember that all these families have foundations set in this city. Each one has it's own sector which for the most part they respect. That's why BLO was able to carry out hits during their feud with CDS. And the reason why they bump heads so much and shit happens.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

I have a pretty long story about Palma and 2 other heavyweights that will be released from US prisons in the next 4 years on the main page.  I probably read more than 50 stories about Palma Salazar before writing it.    It might answer some of your questions.

You guys are sure acting nice here on the Forum.  It is a different place than it has been at times in the past.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released