Guero Palmas to be released

raystrey
A legendary Mexican drug cartel founder known for his own extreme personal tragedies is scheduled to soon be released from a U.S. prison.

Jesus Hector Palma Salazar, nicknamed  "El Guero Palma" or Blondie for his looks, is to be freed by June, according to the U.S  Bureau of Prisons.

Any info on this?

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

ToPHeR
Someone said Chapo talked to him in Altiplano and that he turned very religious.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Cuidado
Wow crazy, I wonder where he is gonna go and do. Chapo is probably wishing he didnt escape from Puente Grande afterall.  He would probably be out by now also knowing the Mexican Judicial system.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Bjeff
Is that true?

He was sentenced to 16.5 years in 2008, after being extradited from Mexico i 2007, following a 11 year prison time in Mexico. He was denied sentence reduction as late as 2015.

Source:
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-palma-salazar

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

juris
 Did his time at Florence Super Max.  That is no joke. If I recall correctly, while he was in prison in Mexico about 30 years ago, his business partner had an affair with his wife, beheaded her and sent the head back to him, as well as having thrown his two children off of a bridge between Venezuela and Colombia. This guy has seen it all.

1992dude
ahhh chapodamaso nunca dices nada pero siempre hablas mucho! always "i heard" "well there's a rumor" "i think". never concrete truths always its a 'he said! she said! i heard this! theres a rumor about this! we might!" etc... you from the outside looking.. and i don't buy the whole broken English i think you have better english than that but just use that mocho english to portray yourself as legit.. so far everything you've said on thsi forum have been assumptions anybody else could come up with and you've been proved wrong by news reports..

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

1992dude
my homie was in the same colorado fed prison as him.. dude was famous there and always had a few bodyguards around him... lol he went crazy when palma introduced himself to him and they had a few minutes of chitchat you know family where you from et.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Please keep in mind '92Dude that everything on here is speculation.We are all trying to read between the lines and see things differently that's why debate exists on here and why we have a forum.It's the underworld so we aren't going to be privy to the inside workings and yes I realize there are 'people in the know' on here but they could mislead on purpose or keep tightlipped.There is some people that are living close by to the scene like Chapodamaso so it's good to hear the local rumours that are going around.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Cuidado
Chapodamaso is in Culiacan he has prooved it already fyi.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

el Jesse James
Precisely. Maybe not a CDS member but is buddies with Amando Lopez family (the one who Ramon AF snuffed).

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

ToPHeR
The man who helped found the Sinaloa drug cartel along with Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman and bared witness to the birth of the modern day drug cartels in Mexico is scheduled to be released from a U.S. prison in the coming months, the Houston Chronicle reported.

According to the U.S Bureau of Prisons, Jesus Hector Palma Salazar, alias “El Guero Palma” or “Blondie” because of his looks, is set to be released from federal prison when he completes his sentence in June.

Palma-Salazar partnered with ‘Chapo’ Guzman to form the Sinaloa cartel in 1989 after the fall of the once powerful Guadalajara cartel.

In the 20 years since the legendary narco-Godfather has been in jail, the criminal syndicate he helped create has grown to become the most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world with presence in over 60 countries worldwide.

The former Sinaloa Cartel boss now comes home to an organized crime landscape in Mexico that has drastically changed in over the course of his incarceration.

Aside from fellow Sinaloa kingpin Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada and Rafael Caro Quintero, none of the old shool bosses remain.

Authorities recently recaptured Guzman after he made his famous escape from Altiplano maximum prison back in July.

Palma Salazar has paid a heavy price for his role as a narco boss. The life he chose as a drug trafficker is filled with tragedy.

According to the Houston Chronicle, a rival gangster named Rafael Clavel Moreno, seduced his wife, managed to get her to withdraw $7 million from a bank account before he decapitated her and sent him the head.

But the event that changed Palmas Salazar the most was the death of his children after Clavel-Moreno tossed them to their death from a bridge in Venezuela.

Retired chief of international operations for the Drug Enforcement Administration and author of the book “Deal” recalled the toll it took on Palmas-Salzar.

“It devastated him after the death of his kids, he lost all sense of his morality,” Vigil said of Palma-Salazar, before adding, “that’s when he took off the gloves.”

The former DEA chief explained how the murders of his family transformed the drug violence in Mexico. Palma-Salazar stopped the targeted use of violence and instead turned to mass killing.

“Before the cartels operated more like the Italian Mafia, you don’t screw with the family, ” Vigil said.

Now many are speculating what road lies ahead for Palma-Salazar. Vigil believes he will almost certainly return to the drug business, “I don’t know how much money he has now, but the fact is, it’s the only business he knows.”

Vigil said, “One thing about ‘El Guero Palma’ he loves power, and he’s addicted to power, He’s been without power for a long time and will want to regain it.”

http://news.jammedup.com/2016/03/23/legendary-cartel-boss-to-be-released-for-u-s-federal-prison-in-the-coming-months/

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

J. Stewart
As I understand it "Blondie" will be like 75 years old by now.
I can understand that he might wanna revenge some of his family losses (if it`s not taken care of by any other already), but will he have the strenght and support in present climate?
And is it possible he have some hidden money to raise up and get in to the game again? Or is it more likely that he will be killed by someone else the day he lands in Mexico again?

It would be interesting to hear some speculation about what turns he will/can make as a free man, considering his age and present landscape of drugtrading that has changed so much during these 20 years!
I suppose there is an option for him to "retire" as well, or is that not on the map?

 Jesus, that revenge story is pretty crazy. Pay them to rape the guy? Wow.

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Re: Guero Palmas to be released

Cuidado
Can you find out where that scumbag Clavel dumped Gueros wife in California?  It would be interesting to know. I never heard that version, everything you read says the beheading story witch I never really believed to be honest because how do you send someone a head? I duno just seemed a little far fetched.
123