Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

Five dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

Guasave.-A plane crash which occurred in the boundaries of Sinaloa and Guasave caused the the death of at least five people.

It was initially reported that the plane had left the runway in Camaguey, located by the road that leads to the townships of La Trinidad and Estacion Naranjo, but the director of the police in Guasave, Miguel Rodríguez Spain, has just confirmed that in the flight plan there is no record of any check out before 12:00.

At this time it is unknown which company the aircraft that crashed belongs to, said the official, because it was burned up, along with the bodies of the passengers it was carrying.

The drama. Witnesses indicate that the plane came to the ground as of 11:50 in the morning.

The image seen is terrible. In the place located about two kilometers from the Ejido Batamote, Sinaloa, there are at least five charred bodies, the smell is strong.

For meters around the crash suitcases and scattered clothing can be seen.

Staff of the PGJE and military are responsible for control of the perimeter where the plane collapsed.

Everything done to indicate that the small aircraft was a Cesna 206, it was white with a blue list and other cherry and tuition is only reached to observe an H and what might look like an "I" or "L".

Reports. Felipe de Jesús García Cervantes, Secretary of the municipality of Guasave, confirmed that there is no plane output report with passengers, nor from Los Mochis or from Camagüey airport.

According to the obtained information, an airfield in Camagüey was the departure point for the Cesna 210 aircraft, but this flight was at eight in the morning and had seemingly destined for the city of Culiacan.

According to sources this Tuesday afternoon, family members of Jesús González Peñuelas, 'El Chuy González', were at a local funeral parlor in Los Mochis to claim his remains.

El Chuy González was a well know capo in the Batamote area of Guasave for Fausto 'El Chapito' Isidro Meza Flores.

His brother Ignacio 'Nacho González' Peñuelas was reportedly arrested in the same area in December of last year in an operation carried out by military and police forces.

http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/noticias/default.asp?IdArt=15134818&IdCat=17402&sl=4
http://www.lineadirectaportal.com/publicacion.php?noticia=206386

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

Siskiyou_Kid
With El Chuy González dead, there aren't very many Mazatleco leaders left in Sinaloa.

Nutcase
Are they saying Capo Isidros family is at the funeral home too?? This would be a huge hit for BLO. EL H is next...

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

not that I have read, it said "the family of chapito isidro's lieutenant.
BUT
one thing is that the Marina are still guarding the funeral parlor, so maybe someone notable is still there...IF the info is factual.

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

Siskiyou_Kid
Four of the five victims have been 'unofficially' identified as ulián González Vázquez, musician, Gustavo Arturo Loya Morales, Édgar Alberto Morales, and the businessman Bruno César Bojórquez Carrillo.

http://riodoce.mx/noticias/policiaca/identifican-extraoficialmente-a-cuatro-de-cinco-calcinados-en-avionetazo

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

BS story....good to know.  thanks kid

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

There are still people saying the 5th body is Chuy Gonzalez, and there are rumors about one of the other victims being related to Chapito Isidro.

Rio Doce said the plane took off from an airfield in Batopilas, Chihuahua and was headed to Guasave, while Linea Directa says the Cessna 206 came from Hermosillo, Sonora, which make more sense because several of the victims were from Hermosillo.

Re: Guasave Cartel capo Jesús 'El Chuy González' Peñuelas presumed dead in plane crash in Chapo Isidro stronghold of Batamote

I know...nothing ...absolutely nothing is certain, but reading what riodoce and others are writing, y=one can see it is BS.  I mean how do you send for DNA testing to ID and have the family claim bodies?  especially when they all say the bodies are burned beyond recognition?

and no one claimed the 5th body.  yet yesterday chuy's family were seen at the funeral home which now we know was actually the morgue.

I don't know.  mexico is so frustrating, even media supposedly that are reliable.