Guanajuato War Zone

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Char
Cjng is fighting everywhere but meanwhile Jalisco is burning. Lately it’s been calm I am guessing it’s media blackout.

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Wolf88
Because Fuerza Tamaulipas (State police) are the ones doing all the job against the Metros in Reynosa it's rumored that Fuerza Tamaulipas in Reynosa are under Matamoros and Panilos payroll. That's why you only hear about Fuerza Tamaulipas killing Metros in Reynosa while in Matamoros they don't nor in San Fernando where Panilo is hiding at with his people. That Flako Sierra guy won't last he has the same faith as Betito, Pelochas, Toro and the rest of the backstabbing Metros from Reynosa. Also Matamoros CDG have been controlling Rio Bravo since a while that used to be Pelochas hide out along all of his people but they got kicked out by the CDG of Matamoros. How I see things in Reynosa is that the state police are handling out Metros under Matamoros and Panilos payroll they are weaking in even more the Reynosa cell more than it used to be. CDG Matamoros are just sitting back and seeing them kill each other with Fuerza Tamaulipas on there side in Reynosa.

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Char
Wolf 88

If somehow CDG Matamoros, can take over operations in Reynosa or simply overseeing operations that would make them so much stronger. Not just that but really dedicating themselves to drugs and no extortion!!! CDG Reynosa mostly get there money from extortion Gafe, Toro, Cleofas would make most of their money from extortion.

Yeah CDG Matamoros from what I know is controlling Rio Bravo. There where rumors that Choco was going to control Rio Bravo again but nothing happened.

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Wolf88
Yesterday they found ice cooler's with body parts and black bags also with body parts also there was a message from CJNG saying that they are already operating in Salamanca (Marros hide out) in the manta they also mention that the person's killed where Marros people.

.

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Char
Wolf 88

Yeah CJNG made it clear that they would go all out to finish up El Marro plus do anything in their hands to control Guanajuato. After the 12 banners hung in Jalisco against Sr. Mencho, Cjng without a doubt took those banners serious and now we are seeing the effects.

In Jalisco believe it or not it’s been kinda calm lately I am assuming the presence of the Navy did wonders plus the military took over police duties in Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, where all the carnage was mostly taking place.
Ray

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Ray
Gentlemen, Could you tell me something about guanajuato cartel?
I have read that El Marro already works for Cjng?(few years ago) ?
Ray

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Ray
?

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Nutcase
Two different Marros Ray
Ray

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Ray
I have no knowledge ?

Re: Guanajuato War Zone

Nutcase
Read Chars first post in this thread, she explains it...
12