Guadalajara Violence

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Con heridas de bala fue hallado el cadáver de un hombre en una camioneta dentro de un predio baldío en Nardo y Clavel, en la Colonia Arroyo de las Flores, en Tlaquepaque.

With bullet wounds was found the body of a man in a truck inside a vacant lot in Nardo and Clavel, in the Colonia Arroyo de las Flores, in Tlaquepaque.
(Periódico METRO GDL)

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
This post was updated on .
I wanted to tell you guys, I am not a reporter, cop, etc I am
just another BB user and have been reading BD since 2010. All I do is I read different Facebook pages from Guadalajara, Jalisco, like GDL INFORMA, Inseguridad GDL, and I also follow people on twitter that inform about the current situation in Jalisco. All I do is share information to you guys.
Also, I always give credit to the people where I get my information from.

Some people say that cjng are doing what other cartels
have never done. In my humble opinion when the Zetas and gulf cartel where together that is the strongest cartel I have ever seen. The plazas that CDG-Z controlled where peaceful until they went to war with each other.
On the other hand,
Cjng not so much right?

I don’t want to talk so much against Sr. Mencho because he is without a scary individual. Whenever Sr. Mencho falls, you guys better believe I will be doing backflips, frontflips, and just might drink a couple of beers.
Sr. Mencho is a bad guy.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
@tacuache where you at Compa ? report yourself!! 😬

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Four pipes with stolen hydrocarbons were set on fire at a site in Camino Viejo at Los Laureles in El Zapote del Valle in Tlajomulco. Investigations are being carried out on that site or only stolen fuel. Information via.......... (GDL INFORMA)
(Google translate)
All I am doing is sharing information. I am not a reporter.

Pictures published by......GDL INFORMA.......
Link https://twitter.com/gdl_informa/status/943620982631256064

12-20-2017

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
I got this information from the twitter account Policia Guadalajara.

“We captured in the Carmen colony three subjects carrying a firearm.They were also assured several pills of controlled medication and drug known as crystal”
Link: https://twitter.com/policiagdl/status/943559170896355328

12/20/2017

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
In the breach on the way to the well and Emiliano Zapata in San Sebastian El Grande they located a corpse in the trunk of a truck that was set on fire. Information via (GDL INFORMA) (google translate)
Link : https://twitter.com/gdl_informa/status/944081130227208192

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
A few minutes ago the corpse of El Pirata de Culiacán, aged 17, was delivered. It was given to his aunt, who was the one who made the claim at the facilities of Forense Jalisco.
Information via (Elizabeth Ibal)
Link: https://twitter.com/ely_ibal/status/944046468645773312

12/21/2017

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
CITIZEN REPORT

These subjects assaulted the Oxxo of Hidalgo Street in the center of Zapotlanejo this morning, as well as a gas station that is on the free highway to Tepatitlán.

There are reports of more assaults in the city of Tepatitlan.
Information via (Portal Zapotlanejo)
Link : https://twitter.com/portalzapo/status/943959652001296387

12/21/2017

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Kye0001
There's videos on YouTube showing that his death has been avenged, they're pretty gruesome showing a gold coloured pick up truck shot out.  Do you know if there's any truth to it please?

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
I don’t think it’s revenge bro. The incident with the gold colored pick up was in La Paz, BCS, there is a war in BCS mantas appeared the other day too. People want to connect that incident to El Pirata de Culiacan as if cjng vs sinaloas I don’t think is true.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Kye0001
Thanks I did wonder.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

it is about damn time!  but univision said they claimed it on the 20th conflicting reports, as usual, because the coroner said it was unclaimed that day.  and that no one had identified it.

it is now an international story.

and of course they are getting it wrong.

daily mail had a foto of "Mencho"  jthat was in error.  how can that happen?

the totally say it was mencho because of bad mouthing not maybe but def.

this is so frustrating to me and others in mexico trying to get facts to the english world.  they are ignorant because they want to be ignorant they don't want to emotionally invest in truth.

ok ...stepping off the soapbox

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
I agree with you Chivis media is just making stuff up. Clearly, El Pirata de Culiacan was executed for dissing Sr. Mencho and that is it. This not cjng vs Sinaloa, etc

To be honest, not surprised at all that El Pirata got killed the people who work for Sr. Mencho are extremely loyal to him , but no doubt they went overboard with killing a 17 year old who was not all there in the head.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Kye0001
I think the news stations make it up as they go along Chivis, no matter which country.   USA news makes the UK sound like we're overrun with terrorists here, yes there's elements of it (as in every country) but we've never found the Muslim people we've met to be anything other than friendly.  We regularly are in 90% Muslim areas and they're great.  I have seen a huge raise in racism though (from white, English people) be it on the news, press and even in person (they didn't like the response I gave) theres even been some gun incidents locally (by white, english kids) its funny how they dont get reported by the press.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

I'm a little confused was the 'Pirate of Culiacan' a narco or just a guy posing with their guns and cars?Makes it more sad if he was innocent!

Re: Guadalajara Violence

LuckyLuciano
Not a narco, just a guy that became Instagram famous for his drunken antics, so promoters and music groups used him somewhat as a prop. The kid was obviously not all there mentally so in a sense it is also the people around him that pretended to be friends that are partially to blame for this.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

deelucky1
He was making profits of instagram ,twitter and you tube hits .he is not the only onethat does this .he had compition .he also joined a group that is determine to make new music movement called spanish trap made up of persons who also became famous like him .with only bieng able to peek 7 mil veiws on videos and seeing  there dream fade away .would killing el pirata not present the perfect  Oppertunity to reach what they where struggling for ?what good propaganda could this even serve Mencho ?cause killing a guy like that in the narco world gives you minus ponts !

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
We all have different opinions but without a doubt the death of El Pirata de Culiacan has turned into a circus.

I do agree with the sense that why would Sr. Mencho killed El Pirata?

What I can say is that Sr. Mencho is extremely violent and the best example was in 2015 when El gringo was gunned down by Fuerza Única. El gringo was a lieutenant of CJNG and after his death by orders of Mencho cjng went on a rampage killing cops.

I don’t think Sr. Mencho killing El pirata for dissing him seems far fetched...

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Upon hiring el pirata you are to pay for 5 armed men that will protect him at all times plus provide for house and boarding plus meals .but they took out owner and he will  never say what was the plan !only two guys part of his new managing group with contradicting storys unscratched no visible scars .at the end no manager no contracts just it was mencho !

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Shot dead at Mazda truck driver in Independencia and Ecuador streets, col Del Toro, Puerto Vallarta. At least 10 shots. Information via (David Gonzalez J)

In highway Lagos de Moreno-León they leave a lifeless man in a bag. Body shows traces of violence
En carr Lagos de Moreno-León dejan hombre sin vida dentro de bolsa. Presenta huellas de violencia. Information via (David Gonzalez J)
(Google translate)
Link: https://twitter.com/davidgj71/status/944662138983014402
1234567