Guadalajara Violence

12345 ... 8

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Wow Char looks like anybody and their brother could be doing this with the extortion letters.Even non-criminal types could try this if they think they have nothing to lose.Maybe it will become so common that people will pay no heed anymore.After all you can't kill ALL the Mexicans as there will be none to exhort anymore.Thanks for keeping us updated on happenings on the ground in Jalisco.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
This post was updated on .
@canadiana

I agree anybody could be responsible for writing the letter but to use Sr. Mencho's name that is crazy lol
The letter is well written it says...
Read this letter carefully for your security and your families,  this are orders of Sr. Mencho you need to cooperate with our organization with the money amount of 15 thousand pesos if you don't follow the guidelines then you are against Sr Mencho...

I would think it is a rival criminal cell in Jalisco responsible for this because it would be crazy for any low level criminal to even write this letter but who knows.

The metropolitan areas of Tlaquepaque, Tonala, and Tlajomulco seem to be where all the violence is taking place but especially in Tlaquepaque.

Zapopan is where rich people tend to live big private houses and big time drug bosses have lived here like Nacho Coronel, Erick Salazar el 85, and Chapo Guzman, I know I am missing more capos, but rich people tend to live in Zapopan, there for it is more safe.

Half of my family is from Jalisco it makes it easier in a way to keep up with the things although it was just glaring that something was wrong especially  because of the use of extreme violence and so many robberies.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
They carry out a federal operation in a house in Colonia Vallarta University

A housing unit of the Colonia Vallarta University of Zapopan was searched last night by elements of the Federal Police, under the command and conduct of an agent of the Public Ministry.
The diligence began around 8:00 pm on a farm on Aldous Huxley Street, almost at the junction with Juan Palomar and Arias, and lasted at least three hours without incidents.
Elements of the Federal Police were stationed in the corners to avoid the passage of pedestrians or cars, and only allowed the entrance to those who accredited that they lived in that street.
So far no authority has reported the reason for the search or the results of it. Information via GDL Informa..

12-7-2017

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
The balls on these guys.  Who writes a letter threatening violence and extortion and the cops/city officials just sit on their hands. How hard can it be to follow the banking information that they left in the note?  They might as well have left an address too.  I know Almaguer announced he's leaving la Fiscal General to run for governor (yes I think he's slimy), but they need to get their shit together.

Uber Case

While in the municipality of Guadalajara, homicides, robberies of people, homes and vehicles continue to rise, the mayor of Guadalajara, Enrique Alfaro and the Commissioner of Guadalajara, Salvador Caro Cabrera, argue in social networks with the Attorney General , Eduardo Almaguer, after the release of a couple that was investigated for allegedly depriving a man of his freedom.

Last Thursday, December 8, police officers from Guadalajara detained a couple accused of depriving an Uber driver of his freedom at a hotel located in Esteban a la Torre and Belisario Domínguez. According to the bulletin issued by the Commissioner of Guadalajara, the victim worked as a driver associated with the Uber company. The affected narrated that the detainees boarded his vehicle on Calzada Independencia, at the junction with Esteban at La Torre.  The accused were at the disposal of the General Prosecutor of the State, from which hours later they were released after checking that the man was never abducted, and that the arrested woman worked as a servant sex, and that the alleged victim hired her but because he did not pay for his services, a conflict broke out. This version was confirmed by the State Attorney General, Eduardo Almaguer: "the alleged victim enters accompanied by a woman, both of them of free will, to a hotel, later it is observed going to one of the rooms where the victim is not forced in any way neither is deprived of his freedom, nor is he being violated and walks behind his female companion, later we can observe the entrance to the room, then we can observe how the alleged victim Ima enters his vehicle and his companion also follows. " Milenio Jalisco has an extract of the video from the hotel security cameras, which shows the affected and the woman leave one of the rooms, both walk in a relaxed manner.  Employees of the business said that the sexer servant lived in the hotel, and that in the room that she rents, attends to customers.

The conflict between the politicians who are responsible for ensuring the safety of citizens escalated on Monday afternoon, when the couple investigated for the abduction of the driver of Uber, was arrested again on board a vehicle with report of robbery in the Polanco neighborhood, in Guadalajara. The mayor of Guadalajara, Enrique Alfaro Ramírez, wrote on his facebook wall: "And we continue with it. The Police of Guadalajara re-arrested the same subjects who a week ago had deprived the freedom of an Uber driver. What else is needed for the Attorney General of Jalisco to send these criminals to jail? Stop! Security is not a game. If the criminals continue to go to prison for like a revolving door, we will continue going in circles and putting Tapatios at risk. To which the Prosecutor replied: "those of us who have a public function act with great responsibility , especially in matters of security and justice, that is why he reiterated the invitation that the Governor has instructed us to make with all the municipal Presidents and officials linked to security so that we can continue to work in coordination. " While the Commissioner of Guadalajara, Salvador Caro, said that the accused has nine arrests for various crimes including robbery, also claimed that the Prosecutor's Office, that since the implementation of the new criminal system, the Tapatio police has sent the department that Eduardo Almaguer leads, 922 people, of which 97 were released after decreeing that his detention was illegal, while in 38 cases he was not informed about the reasons for their release, 15 people returned to the street thanks to alternative means, in 24 incidents there is no data, while 748 detainees were released under the reserves of law, but not exempted from the crimes for which they were arrested.

http://www.milenio.com/region/secuestrado-chofer-Uber-aclara-Fiscalia-Eduardo_Almaguer-Milenio_Noticias_0_865113753.html

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Here is the link the Video of the guy who left letters with extortion messages on behalf of the CJNG using Sr. Mencho’s name in Zapopan's neighborhood homes. I would not want to be this guy... 😨
Information via... David Gonzalez
https://twitter.com/davidgj71/status/939181189402836992

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
@Tacuache

Reading a few comments the people of Jalisco are saying that what makes Almaguer deserving of becoming the next governor? when Almaguer has been inept as an attorney general. Also, as the article states yes many criminals have been arrested but eventually are released and that falls again on Almaguer.

I agree Almaguer is a slimy guy and I feel that the pact that Sr. Mencho had with Jalisco’s Gov was broken in 2015 when CJNG started killing cops at will.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
<nabble_embed></nabble_embed><nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

Re: Guadalajara Violence

If he's using Mencho's name to extort, or even just his name, he's going to be lifted, tortured, and killed.

And, a picture, or a 20 second video, is just a snapshot, not a portrait, but he looks really casual and relaxed, nonchalant, which could be the ignorance of youth, or indicate a more legit source of the letters.

Whole thing feels off. I've never seen a communique like that, which wasn't propaganda, or outright false, that name checked the sitting boss of a whole group.

In Juarez, I belive La Linea or GN demanding a war tax, would use those names.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
@J

Obviously the letter is propaganda and if there is something that CJNG like to show off about is zero extortion in their organization. I don’t think CJNG wrote that letter but what I can say is that there are constant murders and use of extreme violence so no doubt war is going on.

Using Mencho’s name is a suicide but at the same time the people who wrote that letter may see weakness in CJNG and want to take advantage.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

    O I'm sure this game has been played many many times before but your number might come up and in this case it went public so that guy's in real shit!How many times has he played that game before and people just pay and no one's the wiser especially addicts because they need big money fast for their fix and can be quite reckless.(It's all about the next fix even if Mencho is a threat in the future).People won't call the authorities so what better than to put it on social media and let the cards fall where they may and hey there's that chance that person is hoping not to pay and bad guys will disappear.                                                                                                                                    BTW I like your pics and maps when posting.Gives 1 an idea of the areas affected and their relation to each other.
    It's a sad day for me as I just found out my tenant ODed and died!(My ex tenant as I sold my revenue property).I think he was about 28 or 29 and had just been through rehab a year or so before.Man this epidemic is really EVERYWHERE!

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Tweeted by the official account of the Police of Zapopan, Jalisco.
Existe una nueva modalidad de extorsión. Si llegas a encontrar un mensaje así en tu domicilio o avistas a este sujeto, reportalo de inmediato al 911 o al 38363600.

¡Toma tus precauciones!

La prevención la hacemos todos.

There is a new form of extortion. If you get to find a message like that in your home or see this subject, report it immediately to 911 or 38363600.

Take your precautions!

Prevention we all do.

Funny 😆 the police did not show “CJNG” and “Mencho”.. they blurred that part!!!

I also remember in 2012 when Miguel Treviño Z40 was still free people tried to extort under his name, and a manta appeared in Nuevo Laredo, Tamps. Z40 basically said  “Tell them to go fuck their mother”...

Very similar to what happen in Zapopan.

@canadiana thanks I am always on a hurry so sorry for my grammar. Thanks about the pictures.

Drugs are all over the world it is sad because they can destroy families.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
@canadiana
If I remember correctly, you only speak English, and not Spanish, I am sure others out there too. I already shared the corrido to you by Los Alegres del Barranco dedicated to Sr. Mencho. I translated from Spanish to English. This has more than five million views in YouTube. Los Alegres are OG’s for corridos they are heavy hitters. The corrido on Sr. Mencho gives people a glance on his life.

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BReuciVGSmE

With gunpowder in the blood,
a lot of agility in the hands,
what I am, I do not show it,
many have already gotten stuck,
not very high not very low on height,
100% Michoacano

I started as a cook,
I did not want to be locked up,
mounted my laboratory,
my business attracted clients,
I never liked being poor,
that's why I got into the contraband,

society points to me according to,
I am a bad person,
the government persecutes me,
because I traffic the drug,
but my people ask,
for god to give me his shadow

I like armored cars,
to go to work,
a thoroughbred horse,
to go out for walks,
Los Alegres del Barranco,
Come to play me music 🎶

a drink to toast,
surrounded by my friends,
90 in security,
although I have no enemies,
Envy is always on the loose,
that's why I always take care of myself,

heavy gauge weapons,
I always like to carry ,
the power gives you money,
for me crystal gives me that,
I am a respectful friend,
and born in Michoacan....

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Thanks for that translate.My Spanish is limited although I can read an article in Spanish and get the drift but it takes a while.I learned some from just travelling in Mexico and Venezuela for extended periods and I'm sure lots on here are bilingual having lived in both countries and some are expats that are limited and some no Spanish at all but the point is,it is an English blog and I'm sure there is Spanish ones too like BDN etc. but BB is an English narco blog but I thank you for the effort.
     I also wouldn't overly worry about the language police,I think we got rid of them a couple of years ago.Yes it would be nice to have reporter quality but english maybe isn't everyone's 1st language on here and no one's perfect only do the best you can but whether you spell the word:2,two,to or too as long as the point gets across and it's readable.Everyone misspells words so no 1 will get a lashing from me (you could always go back and edit,I do all the time) but they might get a lashing from canadiana if they are abusive  on here to anyone eg.name calling.Please feel free to disagree as it gets differing opinions on here (isn't that why we read comments?)but do it in a nice respectful and polite way please everyone and if you can't, well just restrain yourself and not go there then.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
This morning shootout policemen with suspects who were in a van in Colonia Francisco Villa in Tonala Two subjects with pistols were arrested, one injured in the femur and ankle.

A man of 40 years who was kidnapped in Av. Vallarta was abandoned this morning with traces of torture in a property located behind the planetarium in the area of ​​Huentitán in Guadalajara.

Reported wounded by firearms in 5 De Mayo and Morelos, Col. Tateposco in Tlaquepaque, patrols are directed to verify Service.

Report another injured by firearm in Rio Juárez and Insurgentes, Col. Jardines Del Rosario, in Guadalajara, units are directed to the site @retioGDL... confirmed died few hours later from wounds.

Information via GDL Informa all this violence happened today.  Saturday 12-9-17

@canadiana thanks for liking the translation something that sticks out to me people are deeply loyal who work Sr. Mencho women and off course men.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
En Santa Monica y Niños Heroes, Col. Los Altos en el municipio de Tlaquepaque localizaron un  ataud con un mensaje amenazante.

In Santa Monica and Niños Heroes, Col. Los Altos in the municipality of Tlaquepaque a coffin was located with a threatening message. (Gdl Informa)

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
At 22:00 on Sunday in Puerto La Paz and Puerto Angel, Col. Circunvalación in Gdl with a rifle Ar 15 caliber 223 subjects of a truck shot 8 times against attendants of a party, injured 3 men who left the place. (Gdl Informa)

In Nogal and Vicente Rivas, Col. La Higuera in Zapopan, yesterday (Sunday) they located a beheaded and tortured man who was taken agonizing to the green cross in Zapopan where the subject later died. (Gdl Informa)

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
Man found rolled in blankets (encobijado)

On Real del Sol street, inside the preserve of El Sol, in the municipality of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, was fenced with a preventive strip that prevented pedestrian and vehicular traffic, after locating the edge of the rain channel, the body of a man near from 10:00 hours this Sunday.

Approximately 50 meters from that street were guarded by police, since in that perimeter was the body of the man who seemed to have an approximate age of between 25 to 30 years.

The unfortunate had signs that he was beaten and tortured. For that reason, staff of the Regional Prosecutor's Office began to take note of the aforementioned. The area remained closed for a while longer, while experts investigated. The body was remitted to the morgue without being identified.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policia/abandonan-cuerpo-envuelto-en-una-cobija

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
This post was updated on .
En Panteón San Sebastianito, Tlaquepaque, localizan fosa clandestina con dos cuerpos. Information via David Gonzalez J

In San Sebastianito cemetery , Tlaquepaque, they locate clandestine grave with two bodies.

(Pictures gdl Informa)

Bank robbery in Mazamitla, Jalisco, subjects assault bank in Mazamitla and shoot municipal police. There is a detainee.
Information via David Gonzalez J

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Five arrested after shooting at Colonia La Esperanza in Guadalajara.

Elements of Fuerza Única detained five subjects after a confrontation that took place in the streets of La Esperanza neighborhood, in the municipality of Guadalajara at approximately 6:10 pm, at the intersection of Abundancia, Puerto del Ángel and Belisario Domínguez streets. .

At this point, state elements were attacked with bullets by armed individuals who left a home located at the aforementioned point. The patrollers repelled the attack. After several minutes of exchange of shots, the police finally subdued the aggressors.
Information gdl Informa..

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Chivas women soccer player Blanca Felix was victim of a car theft by use of force in Colonia Insurgentes, Tlaquepaque.

Hola amigos hace una hora fui víctima de un asalto en el cual salí ilesa pero me quitaron mi carro Ford Fusion blanco con polarizado totalmente negro, placas del Estado de México N55-ANA, por la Colonia Insurgentes de Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, cualquier información se agradece.

Hello friends an hour ago I was the victim of an assault in which I was left unharmed but my car was removed Ford Fusion white with polarized totally black, plates of the State of Mexico N55-ANA, by the Insurgentes de Tlaquepaque Colony, Jalisco, any information is appreciated .

Nobody is safe in Jalisco.
12345 ... 8