Guadalajara Violence

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Chava

I really noticed that the war between Cjng vs El marro and El Cholo really got more intense in the recent weeks it is an all out war. There has been a wave of executions in Guanajuato too again its Los menchos vs el Marro and el Cholo there is no stop to the violence any time soon unless the government steps in and captures people from both sides.

Pictures seem to be straight of Netflix or some narco tv series but its for real no joke. Talk about having balls to kill five Cjng members in a restaurant 😨

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Estos son los homicidios ocurridos en esta semana en #Jalisco publicados en medios de comunicación:
Sabado 13 homicidios
Domingo 7 homicidios
Lunes 5 homicidios
Martes 1 homicidio
Miercoles 4 homicidios
Jueves 9 homicidios
Hoy 1 homicidio

Information via gdl Informa
Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/Gdl_informa/status/961970585365630977

Saturday 13 homicides
Sunday 7 homicides
Monday 5 homicides
Tuesday 1 homicide
Wednesday 4 homicides
Thursday 9 homicides

War zone in Jalisco no doubt

Re: Guadalajara Violence

BBfollower
Hey guys. Do you think that El Marro and El Cholo stand a chance against Mencho? I mean, Mencho has more money and connections i assume...

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tokz
I wonder if Marro and Cholo are looking to work with BL, CDG or Zetas to fight CJNG.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
Today in the early morning in Cobre and Miguel de la Madrid, Col. Arenales Tapatíos in Zapopan shot a man of about 25 years tortured, amputated a hand and fingers, besides injuring him with a machete in the skull. Information via gdl informa

Also, there was an armed confrontation between Fuerza Única of Jalisco against armed individuals in the municipality of Encarnación Diaz and grenades where used by the bad guys. 2 bad guys died in the confrontation.