Guadalajara Violence

1234 ... 8

Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
--Found a similar article talking about the violence

Tuesday was dyed with blood when four men were killed in different events, which occurred in the municipalities of Guadalajara and Tonalá. In addition, two heads were abandoned inside a cooler in the colonia Moderna, also in the Perla Tapatía; while in Zapopan another similar scene was found on the pedestrian bridge of Ciudad Judicial containing a pig's head. In addition, a person was left in a bag with a message.

The first of the crimes occurred at the entrance of a motorcycle repair shop. The unfortunate 35 to 40-year-old was left laying in a compact vehicle, on San Ildefonso Street, between Monte Bello and Juan Pablo II, in Guadalajara.

The municipal police arrived as first responders to the scene, but the murderers had already left. Paramedics also went to help the assaulted man, but at first glance he had two projectile impacts to the skull and thorax, unfortunately he was found with no vital signs.

The business where the aggression took place was owned by the now deceased, according to neighbors, the murder was committed at approximately 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday. Near the main door there were three .40 caliber shells that were collected by the first responders.

Almost three hours later another homicide was recorded at the intersection of Pedro García Conde and Domingo Loaeza, in the colony 5 de Mayo, also withing in the municipality of Tapatío (GDL), a young man of approximately 25 to 30 years was attacked by gunfire, which was on a public road.

Later, around 20:00 hours two men were killed in different events that occurred in the municipality of Tonalá. One of them was victimized at the intersection of González Ortega and Lázaro Cárdenas, in the Zalatitán neighborhood, where a man was shot three times in the back and seven 9-millimeter shells were found; This was identified as Eduardo Tonatiuh, 30 years old. Witnesses said that the attackers followed him down several streets until they caught up with him outside a car park.

Finally, another male was fired upon aboard a gray vehicle, on the free highway to Zapotlanejo and Benito Juárez, in the Santa Paula neighborhood, however, despite being Tonalceca territory, it was the Tlaquepaque police who took over to go as first responders.

THEY LEAVE REMAINS WITH MESSAGES

Two coolers were abandoned in Guadalajara and Zapopan almost simultaneously, shortly before 9:00 p.m. One of them contained two human heads and a message addressed to an employee of the Public Security Commission of the State, this was located at the intersections of Enrique Díaz de León and Germany, in the colonia Modern, the area was sealed off by police to collect evidence, while experts took charge of the investigation.

Later on the pedestrian bridge of the Ciudad Judicial neighborhood, in Zapopan was left another cooler, which was covered with a yellow cardboard, in which a warning is sent to a member of the Judicial Power. Experts came and opened it according to security protocols. After that, the General Prosecutor's Office confirmed that there was a pig's head inside.

In the same way in Periférico Oriente and Bellavista, in the Colonia Jalisco second section, a suspicious lump with human silhouette was found, police arrived and having contact with it, they realized that inside the black bag was a corpse, to which the perpetrators also left him a missive on white paper, in which he is told to change his criminal group (chapulin - i.e. person who jump sides).

The seven homicides have yet to be investigated by the Attorney General of the State of Jalisco.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/mexico/justicia/jalisco-macabro-asesinan-y-dejan-descuartizados-en-varios-puntos

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
@char -  shits popping off and I'm trying to go there for vacation.  SMH.

I've been hearing a lot about cars, bikes, and motorcycles being robbed at gun point even in the little ranchitos where nothing like this ever, ever happens.  #$*^ing meth heads.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
All this happening just makes me wonder if part of it isn't los chapitos calientando la plaza as payback for Mencho allowing them to get kidnapped.  IMO, they are the only ones with the resources to do it plus they have family and inroads there from way back.

From what I've heard from family is that the people doing all the robbing are not from around there.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Tacuache
Las tomas cladestinas (stolen gasoline) I'm sure is big business for CJNG.  It is rampant in Jalisco.  One of my friends, RIP, got hooked on meth and ended up working for a guy stealing gasoline from a pipa over there by Tototlan.  Mexico imports their gasoline from the US and sells for about $4 USD a gallon (as of June when I was there).  So any fool off the street who can steal it and sell it for half the price of Pemex can make a killing.  Compare that to making $1,500 pesos MXN (less than $100 USD) a week working en el campo moliendo or picking strawberries for 40+ hrs.  Just saying.  BTW, good looking out on the facebook page.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Thanks for these updates, keep this going, and I will weigh in whenever I have more to say than just listen and learning. Hopefully others follow.

Re: Guadalajara Violence

Char
1234 ... 8