Gto.- Dismembered body scattered in Celaya with message signed by El Azul

Gto.- Dismembered body scattered in Celaya with message signed by El Azul

stevectpa
This post was updated on .
https://agoragto.com/noticias/nota-roja/dejan-torso-y-extremidades-en-2-lugares-distintos/

WARNING (Graphic Dismemberment Photos at hyperlink below)NOTE:  This story in Valor por Tamaulipas is related to the same incident:

https://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2020/10/celaya-desmembrado-con-mensaje-no-es-el.html

OCTOBER 15, 2020

CELAYA, GTO.- Remains of a dismembered person were located this Thursday night in two points of Celaya; the torso in the Villa de los Álamos neighborhood and the extremities on the Celaya-Cortazar pan-American highway.

It was at 11 p.m. that the discovery of human remains was reported at the entrance to the Villas de los Álamos neighborhood, a few meters from the alternate road to Villagrán.

When police officers arrived, they confirmed that at least the torso of a man and a piece of cardboard were found with a message signed by "El Azul" and referring to the capture announced by the Prosecutor's Office a few hours earlier.
The area was cordoned off and later notice was given to the Prosecutor's Office.

REFER TO THE TRANSLATIONS OF THE TWO NARCOMENSAJES BY SOL_PRENDIDO BELOW (Thank you Sol!)

A few minutes later, more remains were reported to the police, but this time, on the Pan-American highway, at the exit from Celaya towards Cortazar.

The head, hands and legs of the same body were found in that area of ​​the road.

The road had to be completely closed to traffic while investigations and evidence processing were carried out.

Re: Gto.- Dismembered body scattered in Celaya with message signed by El Azul

Sol Prendido
Manta #1 reads as follows:
This communication goes out to the whole state of Guanajuato. El Azul now has support. The Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima continues with it’s fight against El Mencho and Jose Beltran Oseguera, the one that wants to seize the Guanajuatense territory.

Know this you sandal wearing gay bitch Michoacános. You will continue experiencing fear here. They are the ones who send money to Cabeza de Vaca and the attorney Zamarripa on behalf of the collegian also known as El Cazuelas.

The gay government can continue apprehending or killing the Cartel Santa Rosa de Lima operatives. But it will do them no good. For every time that you cover 1 hole 10 more will appear.

We have already entrenched ourselves here. And we won’t be leaving. You faggots! We are the absolute mob of Mr Marro.

And we will continue doing our jobs killing the Jaliscas. The state of Guanajuato belongs to the citizens of Guanajuato.

The fucking Panista Government sells nothing more than smoke screens to cover their lies. Sincerely, El Azul

We are already entrenched here and we won’t be leaving.
CSRL CSRL

Manta #2 reads as follows:
This communication goes out to Diego Sinhue and his Municipal Presidents that have sold themselves out to the Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación. We have already grown tired of having to look for those faggots Grupo Elite and their armored vehicles. We’re supposed to believe that you guys don’t know where these faggots are hiding?

Instead we will now be coming after all the Municipal Presidents who have sold themselves out to the CJNG. The only thing the CJNG is good at is threatening vulnerable people by telephone.

The CJNG is kidnapping these vulnerable citizens or they’re being taken by the very Auxiliary Forces themselves. So that they can train and obligate them under threats of death to sell their white crystal meth.

And if they refuse they dismember them. And stuff them into bags that are disposed of in their own private cemeteries.

And for all the Ministerial Police. You faggots have all seen that just as well you can all be targeted. The violence will not stop.

Governor Diego aka No Feet. You might as well start constructing more graveyards.

The boss El Azul is still standing firmly on this terrain.

Our fight against the Jaliscas continues. And the day that El Azul falls. The cities of Salamanca, Celaya, Leon, and Irapuato will burn.

And for all the OXXO convenience stores. Along with every auto service establishment. The Red Triangle Cartel is hereby signaling everyone. Sincerely, El Azul

Re: Gto.- Dismembered body scattered in Celaya with message signed by El Azul

stevectpa
Strong statements....who's in charge of CSRL now ??