After the arrest of Adán Ochoa, alleged leader of a criminal group that operates in Guanajuato, the violence continued this Thursday in the state
OCTOBER 16, 2020
Guanajuato.- One day after the arrest of Adán, alias "El Azul", alleged leader of a criminal group that operates in Guanajuato , the crimes continued this Thursday and 11 homicides were reported.
• In Salamanca , three men were shot to death in the San Pedro neighborhood. Around 9:20 p.m. it was reported that several people were shot on Las Flores street. Elements of the National Guard and paramedics went to the scene, finding three men dead inside a home. One of the victims was identified as Fernando, who apparently was a butcher, the other two were not identified.
• In Salvatierra , a young man of approximately 25 years of age died in hospital after being attacked by bullets in the community of El Sabino. According to witnesses, on Wednesday night, the victim was walking down Moctezuma Street when two men approached him and began shooting at him. Paramedics gave him first aid and transferred him to the hospital, where they reported his death yesterday.
• In Yuriria , a young man was attacked with gunshots as he left his home in the Guadalupana neighborhood. The victim was about to board his motorcycle when a car stopped in front of him and its occupants began shooting at him.
• In Comonfort , a man was executed in the downtown area of Empalme Escobedo. The victim tried to escape from his attackers, but was hit by bullets. The 911 received a report about shots being fired at the intersection of Aldama and Calzada del Panteón streets. Police found a man lying on the public highway, without vital signs.
• In Celaya , two men were killed and one more injured in the attack in the parking lot of a seafood restaurant in the Santo Cristo neighborhood. At first it was reported that it was only one deceased and another injured, but yesterday the Prosecutor's Office confirmed that there were three victims. The man who was injured until yesterday was reported as in critical condition.
4 executed in León • Two men and a woman were murdered inside a house in the Parques la Noria neighborhood. The attack was reported in the first minutes of this Thursday on the street Parque Alemania corner with Parque Scotland. The victims were inside the house, which they had rented for less than a week, according to local residents.
"One of the who boys lived there had a fight and the National Guard officers had already searched there," said a neighbor. It is presumed that a group of men came to the home and one of them knocked on the door. One of the people who was inside opened it and the alleged assailants entered the home.
Once inside, they began shooting at the victims and then escaped in the direction of Continental Street.
Municipal police officers came after the event was reported to the 911 Emergency number and implemented a search operation, but they were unsuccessful.
Civil Protection paramedics provided first aid but the victims no longer had vital signs.
The woman was identified as Nancy Aracely, one of the men was named Christian Omar, and the other's identity is still unknown.
• In another event, Guadalupe died hours after being attacked with bullets in the León 2 neighborhood.
"El 18" was in his truck with a young woman when armed men who were traveling in a truck and a motorcycle paired up with him and shot him several times, then fled to Mariano Escobedo.
Re: Gto.- 11 killed in state, one day after arrest of "El Azul"
I wonder who's doing all the killing if it's CJNG to clean house or Marro's group attacking CJNG guys?1 thing is for sure in the Drug War is that drugs are here to stay in Mexico.There's no going back.I do have a question though to readers:Is CJNG into fuel theft?