Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

USA22x
Juarez.- A man with a disfigured face and signs of torture on a large part of his body was found lifeless in a breach of the Monte Bello Colony, in Juarez.

The body was found at 10:00 am on a dirt road near Monte Esquilino Street, in an area of ​​fifth country.

Due to the state in which the body was located, the victim's identity could not be established, so he was transferred to the amphitheater as "No Name" and a genetic test will be carried out to establish the name of the deceased.

Taking into account the evidence gathered at the site, the Ministerial Police established that the man had his face removed with a knife and had been tortured with blows to the legs. It was also specified that the body had suffered several gun shots.

Although security was reinforced with the entry of Civil Force to Juarez, this is the second homicide in less than eight hours in the municipality, after a 23-year-old man was shot dead in the Nueva Reforma neighborhood in the morning.

Original story: https://www.abcnoticias.mx/lo-desfiguran-y-lo-matan-a-balazos-en-juarez/144457

Re: Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

Petty crude and gruesome.

Re: Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

juris
I guess the good news is that he had gun shots. Hopefully the poor guy was dead when they that to him.

Re: Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

texastee
Banned User
No my friend. He was 100% alive during tortura and this can easily be determined by forensics and medically. First off when someone is hit or cut while the heart is still pumping it makes destinctive marks on the body and bruising will be different than if the man is deceased (heart no longer pumping) .

This scared me and i have seen many executions/videos.

Lack of blood around facial area and wound means most likely he was tortured but not skinned alive. Blood would pour from facial area if so. But bruising to legs means he was tortured and had legs smashed while still alive.

Medical professional.

Re: Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

Slappy
He has no blows or shots to the torso.  I know they will shoot you all over, but not fatally, to torture you.  Also, it looks like his face was cut off in strips, not peeled off like we see elsewhere.

I would say this was done to inflict maximum torture and keep him alive as long as possible.

Pure evil.

Re: Grisly Discovery In Juarez, NL

There were Beltran-Leyvas's, maybe H2 people using this method in Nayarit in 2011.