Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

Siskiyou_Kid
Here's a video tour from the air of marijuana farming in Northern California. Where I live 1 in 6 adults are registered marijuana growers.

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

_Jack

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

Siskiyou_Kid
Between 10 and 50 miles inland, the summers are about as perfect for growing cannabis as you can find. Cool nights [3-10 C] and hot dry days [32-43 C].

This is key, especially the long dry spell that punctuates the summers here.

We know what's in those gardens because of the color and shape of massive plants. These plants average 2-5 kilos each of dried, processed bud.

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

_Jack

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

Siskiyou_Kid
It's dry heat, and it cools off very quickly in the evenings.

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

dr.janebrock

Re: Green Rush Google earth tour-Video

Nutcase
I thought Savages was gonna be alil more... savage... Selma Hayak is amazing though!!!
Seeing is believing