GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Texcoco

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Inlandempire909
El bebe is top dog in the Zetas I guess his time came up.... Wow that video is crazy shock therapy lol

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Nutcase
Did you guys know that El Bebe actually posted in the BB forum  back in 2011?  I really do think it was him...
Seeing is believing

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

juris
  Who is/was El Bebe?  What did he do for Zetas?

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Why they where asking him if he was El Comandante Bebe a bunch of times????

Seems that the CDG was forcing him to say he was Comandante Bebe????

Any of you guys got mugshots of this guy? seems that i have heard of him and he has been in jail before....

Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

SouthernOutpost
Holy hell another gruesome execution,it seems a new one comes out every week now....

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

j.ward
777,

I cant figure out how you got an iFrame video to embed on Nabble?

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

j.ward
That dude felt some very serious pain before his death, It takes a very evil person to be able to do that type of stuff to another human being. Now we will see one from the Ratzzzz and then another from CDG and on and on and on.

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

@jward

Just make sure the "Message in HTML Format" box is checked and insert your embed code. You don't have to use the "<nabble_embed> </nabble_embed>" tags like you do with youtube.

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Alacran
As horrible as it is; they're giving each other a taste of their own medicine.
AJ

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

AJ

Crazy video. Los Zetas are taking it in every hole. And the line of participants is way too long.

Seems like the Zetas' once feared reputation is fading, while the hate for the Zetas is only growing stronger.

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

AJ

BUH-BYE BEBE
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

AJ

Now lets wait and see if these back-stabbing cartels can keep their alliances for longer than a year so they can continue the further destruction of the Ratazzz cartel.

Zetas, the most powerful cartel in Mexico?

Yeah Right.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

OLD VIDEO?

We have been many comments and emails saying this is an old video and it was not Bebe
here is one I just posed on mainboard

This is not bebe this is old you have no idea how many videos you have not seen that exist among friends.. lots of live executions are skyped or hosted on live feeds through ip cameras, not all are recorded and sent to hosts. People are correct this is not commandante bebe also this is about 2 years ago.

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
There are a few comandantes Bebe's Chivis the original one is from Tamaulipas this guy was mistaken or it can be another guy with the same nickname.

How many emails you received that they where saying this video is old????

The only thing that is confusing is the message they left:

 "Esto le va a pasar a todos los ZETAZ que quieran entrar a SLP.

Nosotros lo demostramos con jale no con Narcomantas"

Atte. "EL T"
CDG

Two years ago Taliban's people still work with the Z, the other thing is that it can be an old video is because in the video they didn't even say nothing about the CDG....

Like in other videos the CDG always sends a message to the Z in there videos it kind of make sense it can be an old video and someone got hold of this video material and pasted some CDG message to send it to a narco website for exchange of some CDG propaganda....
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!
AJ

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

AJ

                                    POBRESITO ZETA
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

six emails and 4 comment thru mainboard.  very matter of fact not argumentative

Thanks for the info Chivis saludos!
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: GraphicVideo/CDG capture and decapitate el Bebe from los Zatas in SLP

SouthernOutpost
Delightful pic AJ,lol...