Quantcast

Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Milo

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Milo

Is it the same person in both videos?
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

final sleep-2

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Milo

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Catdog
I can't seem to view the video on my iPhone

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Milo

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

curioso
Man....I remember the first video I watched here that was a kidnapped teenager getting kicked by a grown man. I felt so sick and couldn't get the image out of my head for days. Then came the decapitation videos and although I felt sick watching some of them I couldn't take my eyes  away.
I showed my wife and suegros the video of the 2 guys, one that got it with the chainsaw and the other with the knife and it started to bother me less.

How sad is it that now, a video like this doesn't even affect me anymore.
This is happening to a whole new generation growing up, they are being numbed to scenes of violence that at one time were extremely shocking that you wouldn't even think of seeing.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

carwreck
Being desensitized to scenes of violence on your computer is different than being desensitized to cutting people's heads off. The people doing that stuff get used to it which is what's worrying, even though that is normal.
AJ

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

AJ
This video is not that bad to watch cuz the guy looks already dead when they decapitate him and their is'nt much blood. The Manuel Leyva beheading is much worse. It had been a while since the last execution video.

@ curioso

very funny avatar.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

AJ
Buela, I just saw the video again. It is the same guy in the second video. He had a lot of trauma to his face. Not trying to make fun of the situation but it's kind of funny seeing the guy with the machete struggle trying to cut the guys head off. The pendejo tries to use a dull machete to slice the head off but realizes that it's not as easy as he thought. You can tell that the sicario is out of shape. Then he says "The hell with this. I don't get paid enough to do this shit" and starts to chop the head off instead.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

BajaCheryl
Why do we have to post heads getting cut off?  What value does the actual video have?

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

I used to ask the same thing when I was a newbie.  A wise man here at BB told me we can not hide anything it is important to share it all.  and remember you and I have seen tons of these fotos and vids but there are people new to a blog of the Mexican Drugwar and clearly they have not been exposed to the brutal reality.

I do realize there are many of the readers who thrive on seeing the violence for the sake of the violence and nothing to do about caring to know anything about Mexico, they are idiots and fools, but knowing that should not compromise reporting the complete truth..

You know Baja how it is in Mexico, everything is splashed all over the newspapers  there are no boundaries.  I was in Mexico for two days and picked up a paper and on the front page was fotos of teens
decapitated in a car crash after leaving a school dance.  the top of the car was missing as were their heads.  I was stunned by the fotos and perplexed by the need to expose the public and their families to it.  I suppose I am somewhat desensitized to it now.....Paz, Chivis
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

am translating the interrogation vid and posting both on main board tomorrow.  I have not watched a decapitation Video that's where I draw the line I suppose.  So I linked on to see if it was the same halcon in both videos having no clue as soon as the first  video frame appears the decapitation is in progress.  That was a bit shocking.  I will give notice on mainboard of that.  I only saw a few seconds

I always think of the families of the executed.  The mothers, grandmother, or child.  How awful, I don't know how I could live knowing that this happened to my child.

With each execution video or fotos I think back especially of  Gabriela  Muniz Tamez "La Pelirroja" thrown off a Mty bridge to her death.  She was from a good family and she had a 11 year old son.  Say what you will about her, but she is dead it is the family that bears the horror.  forever.

1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: Graphic Video/Los Zetas Decapitate an Halcon from Cartel del Golfo

Rocio