Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Nuttz

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
thats wrong she shouldnt.be there give her a molcajete not  a gun this cant be  true you got to be on some serious
 drugs to hand her a gun and pump her up tell her.she can do it

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Jack Hawkins
Banned User

Why?

It does not take but a few ounces of strength to pull a trigger.

Why should women not fight for freedom liberty and equality?

If that other old woman had a gun, her CT daughter would not have been able to steal the family home, putting la madre out on the street.

Equality is a good thing, to be able to stand up and fight for it, when it has been culturally and socially denied, even better.

Granny exemplifies that the common conceptions of women in a misogynist culture are patently false.

Poder para el pueblo y las mujeres

Oh would you rather that women stay barefoot and pregnant?

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

cdg y zetas misma popo
verguensa nos debe de dar a todos los mexicanos.que una abuelita tenga mas ovarios o digase huevos o pantalones.k nosotros como hombres jovenes y con mas futuro

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

 might as well open up a sweat shop while their at it that way she can work 23 hours with no lunch then she will not  think she is being discramanated what are the chances you think she has on an ambush with 50 and 60 calibers I think you watch to much madea movies don t you  have a heart look at her age she's paid her dues this war is not for her there's other people that can fill those penny loafers this is not a women issue your a sick dude man

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
Just pulling the trigger on that weapon she is holding will knock her in her butt and yea it has a trigger like a hair pin but the kick it gives back that weapon will shatter all her shoulder bones  that's on manual imagine when she flips the switch on automatic she's gonna be a human joola hoop with an AK at that age peoples bones are fragile

pero esta ablando la voz del pueblo ignorante chida Tu organisacion de mejures ay me mandas Tu numero POR email

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

badanov
If she draws it in tight to her shoulder, any damage will be minimal.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
So do you agree with jack

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=stX4vjJq_Bs

new recruit ready to deploy at 0500 hrs

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Nuttz

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
whats that have to do wth her age gomer pile

Nuttz wrote
Some people have lost their entire family to the cartel.  If that is the case, no one should tell her no you can't help us like that.

deelucky1
hey nutts are you from the san fernando valley

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Nuttz

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
I was.just tripping out on your avatar  that dude is from the san fernando valley there was   this dude  called richie valens they made a.movie about him called la bamba he was.from there

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

deelucky1
I lived in austin for a year its hard to find real authentic mexican food out there could never find decent tacos  or mariscos anyways I just think granny belongs in the kitchen not in the battlefield I grww up without a grandma

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Hey....

gender matters not, nor age.  If a person is of good sight, and is an experienced shot, why would it be a case any different than Don Alejo?

My Jalisco grandmother hunted as much as my grandfather for family food.

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

Nuttz

Re: Granny Commander works for Vigilante Groups in Michoacan

badanov
An 18 year old who weighs 121 pounds soaking wet with only six months of military training can better handle a rifle than an elderly woman with the same amount of training?

Los Zetas train their shooters to execute ambushes using a layered ring.  Three shooters/shooting group in the inner ring with the remainder on an outside ring waiting for escapees from the kill zone.  If all you had left in your group other than the shooters in the inner ring, why would you not use an elderly woman who is motivated and has had good training in handling a firearm?

Agreed you would probably not want her on a roving patrol, given the stresses of moving long distances for long periods of time or even on a nocturnal sentry posting.  But even revolutionary movements know that if you want help from the people, the people mean all of the people including La Abuelita.

The point is there are things La Abuelita can do to help including shooting a rifle.
Peace through Superior Firepower
12