Good article from Vice on cartel massacre cover up

Good article from Vice on cartel massacre cover up

ElJimbo

Re: Good article from Vice on cartel massacre cover up

Incredibly horrible and shocking.

Re: Good article from Vice on cartel massacre cover up

@ElJimbo.  I am glad the atrocities of the Allende massacres are finally getting some attention.  I live in Coahuila not far from Allende and there was little or no reporting of the events at the time.

But this is the third post on the Forum of the same article in 2 days