Good Books and Good Read

Cristero
A couple of years ago Chivis posted a list of good books about Narcos and the drug trade. It would be great if Chivis does this again and if anybody else would like to add to the list as well it would make it even better.

Thanks

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Good Books and Good Read

Re: Good Books and Good Read

Cristero
@ Chapodamasorden, I just emailed you.

Thanks
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey
DRB

Re: Good Books and Good Read

DRB
Any other good books?

Re: Good Books and Good Read

final sleep

Re: Good Books and Good Read

Machiavelli
Can anyone find the Tony Tormenta book by Ricardo Ravelo "Osiel Vida Y Tragedia De Un Capo" in English if it exists at all?

Re: Good Books and Good Read

I am reading Ioan Grillo's new book GANGSTER WARLORDS, so far its a real page turner difficult to put away for a while...

Re: Good Books and Good Read

Chava
Just pre-ordered the Kindle version!

Re: Good Books and Good Read

Grillo sent me an advanced copy and I will interview him and ask DD or someone to post.

BTW...I cannot read books on kindle or any device and feel fully satisfied.  I am old, I need to feel a book and its pages to fully enjoy it.  It is funny because my daughter and I were just talking about this subject yesterday.  She feels the same as I do.

and she is not old :)

Re: Good Books and Good Read

final sleep
Chivis wrote
Grillo sent me an advanced copy and I will interview him and give to DD or someone to post.

BTW...I cannot read books on kindle or any advice and feel fully satisfied.  I am old, I need to feel a book and its pages to fully enjoy it.  It is funny because my daughter and I were just talking about this subject yesterday.

and she is not old :)
It is 12. day available here, I'll get email when I can make an order. Nice to hear it's good.

PS. I feel exactly like you with that ebook/book thing. :)