Going to be gone for a week or two----

just a heads up.

I am leaving wed to LA for a week or so.  I am scheduled for surgery etc.

No comments will be moderated on mainboard during this time I may ask my assistant, she is going with me, if she would like to try, but I think she will go into shock seeing the comments that no one else sees but me

sorry

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

MediaNocheXXX
Wish you good health and wellbeing.

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

thank you

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Cuidado
Good luck.  Let the shit storm begin lol.
jml

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

jml
Praying for comfort and complete healing for you Chivas. Thank you for everything you do.

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Parro
jml . . . amen.  Best to you Chivas!

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Godspeed Chivis

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

thanks everyone.  please just be patient because mainboard will be different than norm, BUT sol Yaqui and hopefully my little buddy armadillo will keep the posts coming

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Mosco
Chivis wrote
just a heads up.

I am leaving wed to LA for a week or so.  I am scheduled for surgery etc.

No comments will be moderated on mainboard during this time I may ask my assistant, she is going with me, if she would like to try, but I think she will go into shock seeing the comments that no one else sees but me

sorry
Chivis:  Speaking for many of us , we pray for  good outcomes and a speedy recovery.  Don't worry, things will work out.
Con mucho carino,
Mosco

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Patole
Te esperamos lo mejor y que te recuperes bien pronto. Estás en nuestras oraciones.  Cuídate y que descanses.

Saludos,
Patole

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Char

Re: Going to be gone for a week or two----

Podrido
Hope all turns out well for you! Take it easy!
Just a lurker.