Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

buggs
Administrator
A small portion of my project, the beginning of the making of Borderland Beat. A historic perspective.

https://spark.adobe.com/page/fvDuSpRZweHLU/?w=0_2233
Borderland Beat

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

leChef
Thanks for sharing, you have started a really important project, but do you really wanna share your identity? Don't you think that is a bit dangerous? I know times are a bit different now than a few years back, but still, things can change for the worse again.

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Ah, I saw you already went public with your name back in 2011. No sweat then

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

buggs
Administrator
Yes, my ride in this went in different directions, but someone had to, it will be more clear as the story goes on. It did cause some issues, and perhaps some risk, but it was something I was willing to take. All this with the understanding that Mexican cartels can be very powerful and sometimes, although rare, will reach out and touch you. I will be releasing a few more chapters, in anticipation, I hope I can get this whole thing published by the end of the year.
Borderland Beat

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Gizzle_WON
So far looks very good. Good job insecto. Cant wait to read the rest

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Uday
What a great project! Bro I cant wait! please continue writing.
I am proud of you

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Cuidado
This is amazing Buggs! Keep it up bro!

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Thanks for sharing that story and the insight to follow.Makes 1 wonder eh about what the future may hold south of the border?And there will be a hundred opinions on that too!

Re: Glimpse of Hope from Borderland Beat Project

Soliado
Buggs, coming from the same world as you and seeing man’s inhumanity towards his fellow man on a daily basis, I can certainly empathize with what you have written so far. It’s a “story” that absolutely must be told because far too many Americans fail to grasp the ramifications of their actions. You have a brilliant project and I commend you for taking the time to memorialize it.

Please don’t take the following as a negative. It’s only an offer of assistance from one chota to another. If you need someone to help proof your chapters, I can be of assistance.