Girlfriend going to playa del Carmen for work.....

Girlfriend going to playa del Carmen for work.....

303
I know there's websites with advice, but after being a member here for a while I like the idea of asking you guys.  Any advice you guys can hlgive about it would be great.  She'll be at an all inclusive place, so no need to leave resort. Let me know what you guys think.

Re: Girlfriend going to playa del Carmen for work.....

playero
All inclusive hotels are safe, I mean, mostly the populated áreas of the city are safe. Tell her not to be alone in bars or walking at midnight, mostly 5ta avenida places are okay but dont be too confident.

Use common sense.

Oh, I forgot, tell her to stay in touristic zones and malls, there's no reason for a foreigner to be walking or hanging around in other parts of the city.

Re: Girlfriend going to playa del Carmen for work.....

303
Will do.  Thank you man