Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Anonymous73

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Bjeff
Same tattoo as the guy on the pic:
https://www.garow.me/users/gallerodelnorte/1952236801

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Kozmoz
Puro mugrero. A Mexican calling themselves nigga. De segurito vive en Houston.

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

The "logo" looks like a shitty copy of FED.

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

deelucky1
never seen cottage cheese ceilings in mexico,how they make that so called crown molding nail to cement or cement block  .very weird

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Mexico-Watcher
Bjeff wrote
Bjeff: Thanks for posting the link.
Yeah, I agree that it is the same guy.

  I studied this vato's gallery of pics and taken together they suggests that he lives (or lived) in the USA and could be (bi-lingual and bi-cultural) Mexican-American with a barrio gang-banger background.  {Recall, La Barbi ? But he ain't no La Barbie, fo shooo!}

  I get the feeling he is a ruthless sociopath or psychopath and is not too bright. He is self deluded and his malignant narcissism may fool some.  He is cunning but reckless and  crave admiration and power.  He already has many mortal enemies lurking to do him harm.  If not already,hewill become dangerously paranoid and harm people around him that don't deserve it.  Basically, Santa Muerte will fail him.

So, I predict that he will die early and violently at the hand of others.  Just saying

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Track
Another moron with mandarin tattooed on his back.

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Anonymous73
From the anonymous tips he is very smart and humble he is ruthless and he is very calm that account isn't his instagram they have multiple accounts portraying to be him the ones that are accurate are @GenteDelGallo and @ElMaloDeCoahuila

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

ToPHeR
2nd one taken down

Re: Gente Del Gallo New Group Operating In Coahuila

Mica
Yeah what's up with that?

ToPHeR wrote
2nd one taken down