Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

 It did not take the link so i have posted the link to the news page where two vids are posted

    here are the video links to the gory capture  story below vid links sodomization around the 16 dec mark on video....paz Buela....

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/111024/gaddafi-sodomized-video-gaddafi-sodomy
also video of his body laying in a meat locker
 http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/10/21/gaddafis-body-lies-in-misrata-market-coo?videoId=223784402&videoChannel=1

and...footage of his supporters being tortured in detainment..   http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/09/06/gaddafi-brutality-on-camera?videoId=221189892
& another capture vid
http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/10/20/graphic-video-shows-gaddafi-alive-manhan?videoId=223731672

SIRTE, Libya — An analysis of video obtained by GlobalPost from a rebel fighter who recorded the
   moment    when Col. Muammar Gaddafi was first captured confirms that another rebel fighter, whose identity is unknown, sodomized the former leader as he was being dragged from the drainpipe where he had taken cover.

A frame by frame analysis of this exclusive GlobalPost video clearly shows the rebel trying to insert some kind of stick or knife into Gaddafi's rear end.

Full coverage: Death of Muammar Gaddafi

GlobalPost correspondent Tracey Shelton said there is some question as to whether the instrument was a knife from the end of a gun, which Libyans call a Bicketti, or a utilitiy tool known as a Becker Knife and Tool, which is popularly known as a BKT.

This latest video discovery comes as international and human rights groups call for a formal investigation into how the former Libyan leader was killed. In video clips that have emerged of his capture, Gaddafi can
   be seen injured but alive. Later he is seen with what appears to be gunshot wounds to his head and chest. According to the Geneva Conventions, however, abuse of prisoners under any circumstance is not permissable.

  Related: Was Gaddafi Killed? Does it matter?

Here is a frame by frame look at the attack. Below the frames is video decoding the cell phone footage of  the capture. And, finally, at the bottom is the full video. You can see the attempt to sodomize Gaddafi at the 16 second mark.

[...]

Source:  Global Post

Re: Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Pinchegringo
THanks for the post Buela :)

Do you have a link to the video? I didn't see one listed.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Thanks Pinche-G  I was having trouble and thought it was fixed...the videos and pic frames are now posted

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

El Regio
That is just wrong.... wow....

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

on one had I feel justice being severed and karma payback...but now he will be a martyr to many and those who captured him and did the torture ...animals

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

El Regio
Buela Chivis wrote
on one had I feel justice being severed and karma payback...but now he will be a martyr to many and those who captured him and did the torture ...animals
Yes I agree but they are wanting freedom and democracy but they did this to him. They should have jailed him and proven how they were ready for Democracy. Unfortunately they will just open the doors to a new dictator, they are already creating a government based on Islamic law which spells trouble!!

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

SmootheDaHustler
It doesn't surprise me when these rebels were anything but. They are Al Qaeda soldiers that fought American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's right, the same Al Qaeda that the U.S. created in the 70s and has used ever since to destabalize Middle-East countries to steal their oil, money, and gold. You can thank our U.S. government for this.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

pacman
gaddafi was a loser,i think he fucked up his country smh.
SRG

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

SRG
Really? the US created Al Quieda?

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Thank the US for what? for a moral compass going haywire?  are you serious?
in the 70s carries the moral responsiblity for decades?  now that may be the silliest narrowminded thing I have heard for sometime...jajaja...yep! Damn the US for their fucking help, they should just be as all other countries and stay clear of aide of any type.

and....dos mas...

I happen to be one that is very fearful of the future of libya, as horrific under gaddafi's rule for its people, I think what lies ahead has the potential for Iran to be the huge victor in the action

jp

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

jp
The dictators last words?
ROPMA
Religeon of peace. My A**

Look up Zbigniew Brzezinski and how the CIA created it.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

SmootheDaHustler
Buela, it's not just the 70s. Al Qaeda has been used ever since to destabalize the Middle East.  Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and Gadafi have all been U.S. allies at one time (Osama was CIA) and then gradually converted into enemies. These are not the only examples, look up President Diem of Vietnam and Hitler, they were both business partners and then the U.S. government turned their backs on them to reap all the rewards. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Birria De Chivo
 Sorry, but Shia Iran would have about as much influence on the future Sunni Wahabbi government of Libya as the Pope, meaning none. Iran only has influence in places with huge Shia populations and places with Shias in power, Like Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Oman, maybe northern Yemen. God only knows the fate of Libya, but the Shia taking control is probably at the bottom of the list.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

this is event specific..not historical

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

bubble?  It is one scenario that was all i put out there...everything is fluid and waiting to exhale.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

Birria De Chivo
 Ok, I didn't know if you were serious or not.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

actually, I hesitated posting it , as Buggs Blog is for Mx narco related issues.  However, I was really speaking towards the act of torture in general and sodomizing inparticular.  Here is a case on one animal ramming a knife into the rear end of another animal.  Both are animals.  I don't think the future looks better for Libya, just different. and for the world?  I think it will be worse, not to say I am not happy the bastard is gone, it has nothing to do with that, just speculations that are running around in my head.

I know many were happy to see him tortured and killed, my vote would have been for him to go to trial and face the people.  the sodomization, the beating, and even the humiliation such as ripping off the wig unfortunately was filmed on a cell, so now there is an investigation that will leave a group of people sympathetic towards him, if not darn right supportive in the notion that he was killed as a martyr.  And that can be dangerous.

SRG

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

SRG
It's good that you posted so we know theres nuts everywhere not just MX.

Re: Sorry link now posted to vids-Gaddafi's Unhappy "End" video depicts sodomization...graphic full capture video

El Regio
jp wrote
The dictators last words?
ROPMA