GUATE UPDATE: EL PELON ARRESTED FOR MASSACRE; Z200 KILLS PROSECUTOR;CDG REASON FOR SLAUGHTER

Re: UPDATE GUATE -OTTO SPEAKS THRU FAM- CITIZENS SPEAK- VIDEOS-PICS-PRES SAY NO MX INVOLVED..EYEWITNESSES ACCOUNTS-Zs ARRESTE..29 SLAUGHTERED 3 HEADS TAKEN

I can see the 2,000, nevermind my post. As far as 25,0000 thats after the border crossing. US price.  In Guatemala, so close to a source country, they are probably going for 5 or 6 thousand.

I try to get as much info as i can from the places I am most into, Tijuana, BC, and then Zetas/CDG, Juarez/Sinaloa, but also, Guerreo, Morelos, Cuernavaca.  But, there are many other states where I am just as lost as anyone.

Cohulia, Nayarit, Jalisco I either have a very basic or basically know nothing about.

Re: CDG IS THE WRATH/TARGET OF Zs GUATE MASSACRE-OTTO SPEAKS THRU FAM- CITIZENS SPEAK-VIDEOS--29 SLAUGHTERED 3 HEADS TAKEN

Just posted update!

MANTAS INDICATE THE MASSACRE WAS AGAINST OTTO FOR WORKING/SUPPLYING CDG WITH COCAINE...SEE POST

Zs GUATE MASSACRE WAS AGAINST CDG AND OTTO SUPPLYING CDG

They usually figure by street value and it had already travelled half way and through 6-7 countries, so time and money invested was already fairly high.  but even at your figure it is still a high figure.

HOWEVER  the mantas said nothing about any missing or stolen cocaine...it was all about Gulfo and ottos relationship with them!  that seems to be the beef, I wasn't seeing that coming..

check out my update and the Zs mantas they left this morning explaining their beef (war)

CDG WAS THE REASON FOR Zs GUATE MASSACRE ANALYSIS COMING

Posted an update...well more of a little funny I just think the pci that BDN posted of one of the Manta Hanging Zs is hilarious.  I have a pic from Guate news of all three but I did not bother posting the guy was wearing his lunch it was gross....

I do have a great analysis of the WHY zetas did the massacre.  especially since he knew Otto would be at the funeral and not at the ranch.  That is something I wondered and how they could expect the poor peasants to know anything about otto.  or his where abouts.  if otto was killed thats the end of it.  but it is a pr campaign of terror and message to CDG

my dos centavos

Re: CDG WAS THE REASON FOR Zs GUATE MASSACRE ANALYSIS COMING

ovemex
Administrator
Don't know if you have seen this Buela

Guatemalan Prosecutor decapitated and dismembered by Zetas (?)

http://www.energypublisher.com/article.asp?id=54349

Re: CDG WAS THE REASON FOR Zs GUATE MASSACRE ANALYSIS COMING

thanks Ove  yes I have two updates I posted.  Tragic about the young prosecutor..

and they made an arrest of " El Pelon"  as being the director of the slaughter
i posted sotries and pics...there is no question it is Zs they left a letter.

thanks for keeping an eye out!!!