GUANO vs MENORES

elboncis
ayer por latarde en badiraguato un enfrentamiento entre guano y sus sobrinos. pero en los periodicos no reportan nada pork sera?

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

If we could try to ask this question within the contents of a post and save the headlines for the stories that would be great.Thanks and preferably in English too and then we could remove this post as the question would be elsewhere.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Char
El Boncis

Así es Compa acabo de ver las noticias en Sinaloa press y 11 ejecutados en la capital de Sinaloa parece que es guerra pero el debate no pero RIODOCE si.

Canadiana

His saying that nobody has been publishing news about Sinaloa and there seems to be a war going on between family el Guano against Los Menores or chapitos (nephews) and that there was a shootout in Badiraguato. I do agree with that B.B. users need to be more active and share articles I am always sharing information about Jalisco, Tamps, etc when I first started everyone thought that I was some type of reporter or law enforcement but false. I followed the drug war for a while now so I know what I am talking about. Instead of questioning people users need to get more involved and share articles and information.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Right on Char.Couldn't agree with you more!

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Char
Violence is unleashed: 11 dead on Wednesday in Sinaloa

Culiacán, Sin.- During the last hours 11 people have been found or executed, the majority in the state capital, among the victims is a woman

At an early hour, the body of a man wrapped in blankets was located by the International Highway Mexico 15, at the height of El Limón de Los Ramos.

Later another man was found in the Derivadora Dam of the Culiacán River, he was half naked, he had visible marks of torture, his hands handcuffed and with an accurate shot in the head.
After a person was found inside an abandoned house in Lomas de Guadalupe, the body was in an advanced state of decomposition so it was not identified and it was not possible to determine the precise cause of his death.

In the afternoon, two men were attacked with bullets with AR-15 rifles when they arrived at the Mariscos El Pelón, located on the road to Sinaloa, at the height of the Hidalgo colony, one was inside the vehicle in which they were traveling and the another inside the establishment.

Also in Culiacán, two men and one woman, all young looking, were located without life in the Cañadas sector, their hands were tied and their faces covered with cinnamon tape. One of the bodies was half naked.

And in the community of Ruíz Cortinez, belonging to the municipality of Sinaloa, three bodies were located inside a vehicle abandoned by a dirt road next to an agricultural field.

Link http://sinaloapress.com/2018/07/11/se-desata-la-violencia-van-11-muertos-este-miercoles-en-sinaloa/

Dang shit really went down in Sinaloa it’s been a while I see pictures of tortured bodies.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

BBfollower

In the city of Badiraguato, Sinaloa, there was a clash between two armed groups leaving one person dead and three injured, who were taken to the Red Cross to receive medical attention.

Unofficially it is said that the victim could be Aureliano Guzmán Araujo, known as "El Pelón or El Guanito", son of Aureliano Guzmán Loera, brother of "El Chapo".

After being reported, immediately elements of the Army and Municipal Police were moved to the place; however, they were met with bullets by the criminals.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/enfrentamiento-deja-un-muerto/

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

BBfollower
If the above news is confirmed, that the son of "Guano" was killed, I don't see a possible reconciliation between the 2 factions, "Chapitos" and "Guanos". Probably Sinaloa will start to look like Jalisco, with executions day by day.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Tacuache
Guanos and Chapitos have been fighting over what Chapo left since the day he got caught.  Shit has been happening for a minute.  Just look up Guano here on BB.  He's the reason Alfredito flipped out and kidnapped los Chapitos anyways.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Mica
Does anyone have a bio on the son of Aureliano Guzmán Loera?  He would be the cousins of Chapitos, this will be a new milestone in the CDS internal fighting.

Presume death of nephew of "El Chapo" Guzmán
Written by redaction

Culiacán, Sin.- One of the people who died during a strong confrontation in the municipality of Badiraguato sustained between two groups of drug traffickers of the Sinaloa Cartel, is supposedly Aureliano Guzmán Araujo, aka El Pelón or El Guanito, who is the son of Aureliano Guzmán Loera, alias El Guano, brother of drug trafficker Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán.

The confrontation was recorded yesterday afternoon around 18:00 hours on one of the main avenues of the municipal head of Badiraguato.

Neighbors and police reported that two armed groups that had been chasing each other from one of the communities near the town confronted each other in that place.

It was on one of the main streets and when dozens of motorists and people passed by, when the strong confrontation arose.

The incident caused panic among the people, many of whom threw themselves to the ground and remained there until the shooting ceased.

During the seizure of the place, police and military arrived, who also confronted the groups of assassins, who carried assault rifles AK-47 and Barret caliber 50.

The confrontation lasted several minutes and at the end of which the death of one person was reported, as well as three other injuries, including a woman and a soldier.

Police reported that the person who died could be Aureliano Guzmán Araujo, alias El Pelón, who is the son of "El Guano", brother of El Chapo Guzmán.

According to information from federal authorities, El Guano maintains a dispute over the control of the Sinaloa Cartel against "Los Chapitos", sons of Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán.

The war between both groups arose in 2016, after El Chapo Guzmán, then leader of the Sinaloa Cartel, was captured in Los Mochis, and he remains in a prison in the United States.

The authorities of the Sinaloa Attorney General's Office and the Army are investigating whether the alleged assassins who actually died is "El Guanito."

For now, dozens of soldiers and police maintain an operation in the municipal capital of Badiraguato and its surroundings.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Char
Mica

I was told that El Pelon Guzman son of Guano was responsible for the bar massacre “El Pirata” in Culiacán where 3 died and 9 injured in 2017.  Supposedly El Pelon had a gold plated ak-47 and started shooting indiscriminately at the crowd after an argument with the security.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.debate.com.mx/amp/culiacan/La-violenta-madrugada-en-un-bar-de-Culiacan-20170224-0251.html

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

deelucky1
El pirata  disrespected the son of a big head honcho of la policia federal from jalisco .they made him eat his words.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Forum gets few views a tiny percent of main page.  Char and 5 or so others have keep it alive.  I try to use the stories posted on forum if I think they will appeal to main stream readers.  and to assure the hard research that some of the contributors on forum is offered to the many thousands of views each mainboard post gets.

That said, it would be nice if more people contributed on forum.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

char...what is the foto of?  I am confused

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

that is exactly what el debate and riodoce reported last year

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
Chivis, it's Mica that posted the article...From what I notice in the pic, there are a few executed persons. Your note on main page is wrong. The bar was called "El Pirata" where the son of "Guano" opened fire with his gold plated AK47 and killed 3 persons...The youtuber "El Pirata de Culiacan" was killed in Jalisco by CJNG.

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

mica
same question to you...and i will change credit on main page sorry about that.  this foto doesn't go with the nephew story...right?

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

char the link says the account has been suspended!

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

thank you for the heads up!

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

Mica
Any bragging on the killing from social media,  this would be a trophy for Chapitos or do they keep low?

When or if this is confirmed officially, Chapitos have got to be running low on favors from Mayo.

If we look back in history, BLO killing Chapo's oldest son was the start of a war and new pacts.

🍿 Time!

Re: GUANO vs MENORES

ESLiero
This post was updated on .
Edgar "El Moreno'' Guzman was killed by ''accident'' just like the song by his dads all-time favorite group[Alegres del Barranco(Jesus Maria)] states it. This group is the one that played at Chapos mentor "El Comandante Don Juan" funeral in Jesus Maria which is Chapos childhood stomping grounds. This group basically funtions as a mouthpiece for the Guzmanes & friends. The song[3 Amigos] also mentions El Chapito Lomas who was just recently released from prison in  2018 and sure enough Los Alegres del Barranco made a corrido for him mentioning his ready for ''action'' again but still ''sad'' because his cousin El Moreno Guzman is dead and his uncle El Mochomo is doing the whole-book in a U.S prison.
123