GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

nacho

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Dicklick1

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Nuttz

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Dicklick1

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

nacho

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

I left this AM thinking I would come back to a Forum War...not so
nice!!!!!

As you can see from the link I provided, BP chief orders great restraint,

I thought there were signs on the US side....maybe I am wrong, sorry, that is why I called for them on Mex side.  but should be on both.

with all the bullshit between countries, when they have the US/Mex border governor meetings this topic should be at or near the top of the list.  both are at fault.

in my humble opinion

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Dicklick1

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Dicklick1

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

ArmChairIntellect
Reminds me of the Israeli and Palestinian checkpoint...  Here is a radical idea, instead of making or border with Mexico more militaristic we go another direction.  Anger begets anger, hatred spawns more hatred, this is a simple truth.  Unfortunately the debate of how to handle the border has become a swathing pool of hyperbolic solutions which compound the pressure cooker.  Border crossings treated in such a manner all have the same problems; border crossing which have a different approach have much different outcomes.

ArmChairIntellect
That's a fairly shallow interpretation of what I was pointing out.  I was speaking about militarized border crossings and what they perpetuate, apparently you missed the point of my comment.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, I apologise if it came across condescending.  I wasn't upset just thought you missed my point.  But I would enjoy explaining what I meant.  When you look at the borders across the world you find similarities albeit different, the underlying engines that drive human behavior are all the same.  When we create a atmosphere of mistrust and anger because we treat the other as lower levels of human existence, I can assure you that you will find the other side will not stand for it.  Perhaps we should look at reasons we can't even offer out a non militaristic solution, perhaps we should stop treating those at our southern border as lower levels of beings?  That was what I was really getting at.