GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Nuttz

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

deelucky1
So  your saying homeland security shouldnt protect their employees with the proper safety equipment for field use the solution is shoot at rockthrowers
TNL

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

TNL

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Rockthtrowers vs  homeland security employees lets leave DHS alone they have so much in their hand with a budget of 98.8 billion and only spent 61 billion getting the proper safety equipment would be out of the question in their eyes but thats who your defending mr nuttz

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Safety equipment if you only search for homland security getting hurt your not gonna find nothing on the amazing technology they have but if you think shield and hardhat is proper with that budget awsome right on!

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

deelucky1
If they would pay me to figure out what safetey equipment would be best for them i would gladly give you an answer but its not my job

deelucky1
And whats DFS doing so im supposed to come at you whith a solution to change your mind  sure my friend why not

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Nuttz

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

nacho

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

I don't know if this  if this has been posted

A group of wives and girlfriends of BP that had been injured contacted me last year, they asked that I write an article.  I did not feel it connected in a way that we could call it drug related.  (for mainboard) but one of the wives finally talked her husband into allowing her to share the fotos of his injuries.  and they were horrific.

Before then, I thought the problem was hyped, isolated, etc.

not so.

The issue has to be handled on both sides the border.  and something as simple as signs on the Mex side in the areas where this happens.  warning they could be killed if they choose to throw rocks.  I know that sounds simplistic, and it is, but most kids don't know that simple fact.

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Nuttz wrote
You said
deelucky1 wrote
So  your saying homeland security shouldnt protect their employees with the proper safety equipment for field use the solution is shoot at rockthrowers
I respond with an example, like a shield or what exactly?  It's easy to say they don't have proper safety equipment, but if you have no clue what that safety equipment is, then what the fuck are you talking about?
money talks prototypes are outthere waiting for someone to agree and give them the greenlight now your telling me therws a market for the sophisticated tunnels chapo made con el dinero baile el perro asta tu si queres

Re: GRAPHIC IMAGES JUSTIFY BORDER PATROL'S USE OF DEADLY FORCE AGAINST ROCK ATTACKS

Dicklick1

Bean bags