Future of Cancun

Actual Size
Do you all think Cancun will turn into another Acapulco? Regards, Actual Size.

Re: Future of Cancun

Mosco
 Aca Granny and grandkids

The picture is of an unforgettable Acapulco atrocity that still gives me chills and lasting mental pain.

So, to answer your question, "Sure it will!"
And that advice that "nothing will happen, if you respect people, don't show off, etc... is pure bunk!  Criminals that specialize in kidnappings, extorion, "set-ups" of all kinds are experts identifying pollos to pluck.  If you think all tourists who are victimized get press coverage or go to the Mexican authorities... I got gold bricks to sell cheap.

IMO:  All the tourist places in Mexico are well soiled in depraved violence.  The world's people are getting wise to the happenings in all of Mexico.

P.S. About 3 years ago, I begged my nephews to  cancel a planned trip to Cancun.  The heeded my counsel and went to Hawaii instead.
Mosco

Re: Future of Cancun

Actual Size
Thank you Mosco! Great answer.

Re: Future of Cancun

Right now is worse than Cancun in the economic impact of the epidemic.  You might find a hotel open, but pretty much all resorts and beaches are closed.

Re: Future of Cancun

In the future Actual Size please slide a question in among an existing post and we keep the 1st posts up for an actual story otherwise it will be removed!