Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

Tacuache
In joint action, elements of the Fuerza Unica and the Mexican Army detained three members of a criminal cell in Teocaltiche, Jalisco with an arsenal that they transported in two vehicles.

This is Daniel "N", Antonio de Jesus "N" and Jose Armando "N", who were arrested after being stranded in a Jeep Patriot truck, model 2014, red color and a Mazda car, model 2016, black.

The officers made their surveillance tour of the municipality when they detected that the aforementioned vehicles were stranded and with the lights flashing, so the state and military elements approached them to verify if they needed help.

At that moment, the occupants of the cars exited their vehicles and when the doors opened the police noticed that in the seats of the vehicles they were transporting various firearms, cartridges, grenades and tactical equipment, so they were immediately stopped.

The detainees and the secured armament were at the disposal of the agent of the Public Ministry of the Federation to carry out the investigation of the case to determine the legal status of the detainees.

ASSURED ARMS:

• 2 short weapons
• 5 rifles-AR 15, caliber .223
• 2 AK-47 rifles, caliber .7.62 × 39 mm
• 2 fragmentation grenades
• 18 caliber .223 loaders
• 9 calipers 7.62 × 39mm,
• A .223 caliber loader known as a bull's egg
• 2 chargers for .380 caliber
• 4 tactical black vests with their respective plates
• 400 cartridges for goat horn
• 500 cartridges for .223 caliber
• Super 38-gauge squad pistol
• Pietro Beretta pistol, 9mm caliber,
• 2 caliber .223 rifles
• 4 AK47 assault rifles known as goat horns
• A grenade of rusty fragmentation without registration
• 19 loaders for AR 15
• 9 chargers for goat horn
• 2 chargers for 380 gauge
• 3 tactical vests
• 200 cartridges for goat horn
• 690 cartridges for .223 caliber

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policia/fur-captura-en-teocaltiche-a-tres-sujetos-con-armas-granadas-y-vehiculos

Re: Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

el Jesse James
Apparently atleast some sicarios nowadays have finally advanced to knowing that rifles not equipped with sights are bordering on useless for anything past 20yd or so. Even very recently theres photos of dead Gulfos and Z's with flat top AR's next to them and no sights on them at all...so much for there even being a reason for those narco training camps we hear about every so often LOL

I reckon its possible some of em were running RDS, EOTechs, ACOGs, etc with no BUIS and the military stole the optics off of them, but that cant be the situation in ALL the cases Ive seen of such.

Re: Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

Tacuache
I'm just amazed at the arsenal these guys can get their hands on.  Granted this does look like many, probably just some lower-level sicarios transporting some weapons.  But this is like something out of the a movie scene in lord of war.

Re: Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

Perspicacious
Hi y'all. I'm new to this forum, but not to the subject matter BB focuses upon.

I'm not surprised, for a couple of reasons. After Libya came unglued in 2011 and Qaddafi bit the dust, every single armory in that country was looted and a substantial portion of that inventory went up for sale. In early 2012 Los Zetas started sending buyers to Libya on shopping expeditions - known Zeta faces were spotted there. Further, while arms have not often gone south across the U.S. border in large numbers, Mexican Army armories have "contributed" (knowingly or otherwise) to Sinaloa, CDG, Los Z, BLO, etc, for at least a decade (likely much longer).

Re: Fuerza Unica & Mexican Military capture 3 with arsenal

That's interesting,the Zetas in Libya and why they would go to all the trouble of going to Africa for arms when they could have got just north of the border.I wonder how they got them back to Mexico?Does Libya do any trade with Mexico?I kind of doubt it but I'm sure Libya is easy to bribe along with the shipment into Mexico if it's direct.It goes to show you it might be easier from Libya to Mexico as far as it is geographically then from the US which is a backyard neighbourhood.