Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

jp

Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

jp

Mexico's secretary of the interior died Friday when his helicopter crashed near the capital of Mexico City.

Francisco Blake Mora was President Felipe Calderón's point man in the all-out military and law-enforcement push against traffickers, frequently traveling to violence-torn cities for meetings with besieged state and local security officials.

For many Mexicans, he embodied the government's get-tough attitude on the narcotics business, publicly pledging on many occasions to keep bringing the fight to the traffickers instead of backing down.

SUMMARY

Mexican President Felipe Calderón's point man on the drug war, Francisco Blake Mora, was killed in a helicopter crash Friday in the state of Morales.

After Mexican investigators found more than 100 bodies in pits near the U.S. border, Blake Mora pledged to step up the presence of troops and federal police in the area and not leave until the killers and drug gang members there were caught.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11/11/high-ranking-mexican-official-dies-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1dQi54Bzy

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

JesusTheMoose
Atrocious news. This happens again?!
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

Havana

I was saying earlier that this is terrible and I couldn't help but feel it was coincidental blah blah blah then a minute later...

I read what Wm McKay said.
NOV. 11

"I do not like coincidences"

With the death of 2 interior ministers in the sexenio of President Calderón, I, along with many others, cannot help but wonder if the death of Juan Camilo Mouriño Terrazo 3 yrs ago [1] was a deliberate assassination, that the perpetrators, relying upon the successful cover-up decided to try again, this time with José Francisco Blake Mora [2]. Perhaps the narcos are feeling empowered enough to raise their sights from the killing of netizens [3] local mayors/politicians, and the occasion high-ranking police officer, to high level government officials (Blake Mora would be the one to step into the role of president if President Calderón were to die). IF this was an assassination it is troubling especially in light of recent reports that have claimed that the country has, basically, fallen to the narcos, namely a division between the two most powerful TCOs, the Zetas and the Sinaloa Cartel, such that, if there ever was a war, Calderón has lost [4].

This is all speculation at this point in time, but unfortunately Calderón has brought the country to a point where such speculation is rampant and is weighted with credulity, that there is a war, that there is an enemy, one who has the capability and motivation to successfully pursue such assassinations.

For the rest of the country, it is a war that has done little other than to bring about great pain and misery and introduce state sponsored, systemic human rights abuses [5].

Where to go from here...

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

ownzor
Narcos are bound to boast on their exploits. You know, like with all those messages they make and manage to get on bridges and avenues.
Everything points for this to be an accident. Conspiracy theories just waste time and energy.

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

Guerro
I agree ownzor, so far all the evidence points to be an accident but than again you get these tin hats wanting to create conspiracy theories jaja. Im suprised no one has said that the recent arrest of el Limon Sanchez was in retaliation jaja. The facts about the case so far: It was foggy, poor visibility, and the local people said they heard the helicopter having problems with the motor before it crashed.

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

Guerro
Shoah? U mean the Holocaust? If you do mean the holocaust, what kind of a stupid question is that?

Guerro
You didn't answer mine, so how can I answer yours?

Tex

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

Tex

Re: Francisco Blake Mora Dies In Helicopter Crash

Guerro
If your answer would suffice, than I wouldn't be asking the question again would I? Its a simple question. And I always debate.

@Texcoco

"I will not be surprised if someone will think this is retaliation. Someone will try to change an accident to conspiracy. "

They already have begun Texcoco. Now I can understand if the local people saw or heard anything different, than yes I could believe it was relatiation but everyone has been saying the same thing so far. All the evidence points to being bad weather and they heard the helicopter having problems in the air as it came down.
Tex