Fox News holds administration accountable

Fox News holds administration accountable

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Baggy

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Slappy
This is laughable.  FOX isnt a news organization.  It is an 'infotainment' tabloid.

FOX is the propaganda wing of the Republican party.

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Baggy
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you greg. This is likely the last i will bother to say to you, you cannot be saved but i put this here as a warning to others who may attempt to communicate with you. Your above reply proves how deluded you must really be. Go in peace village idiot and stop bothering the nice people of borderland beat, you obviously have nothing in common or any common interests with anyone here but you stay just to annoy folks.. sad.

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Frontera
Normally I don't get off on politics within a narco related forum, however you do create some interesting awareness of NBC, CBS, CNN and PMS-NBC as sold out news media.

Just for the sake of intelligent conversation - read the 45 attached goals to see if it fits in today's society.
http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

El Regio

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

ToPHeR
Just as CNN/MSNBC is a news prop of the left wing? I mean MSNBC basically has all Obama aides as their correspondents.....NBC also got busted for editing the George Zimmerman tapes.....Fox looks like an agel compared to the other 2!

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

Anon
 Greg, you never post anything narco related. Always just right wing agenda stuff. I'm a right wing (libertarian not conservative) guy myself, but I come here to read about what's going on in Mexico, not the U.S. I'm not interested as much in your views of the Obama administration as I am in your views on the Pena Nieto administration. Just keep on topic.
AJ

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

AJ

No pun intended.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

peopleRevil
Are you for real man? Fox News??

I'm Canadian, and I'm telling nobody up here takes anything Fox News says as even being remotely credible. Really man, pull your head out of your arse, you're embarrassing us all as a race. They are in fact dangerous, because the sub 100 IQ club loves them so much. Let me guess.....Tea Party, right?

And if Fox News is the "propaganda arm" for your God, is this the same God that allows the horrors we see daily on BLB?? The one that stands by while people are decapitated alive, or boiled in acid, or have their appendages sliced off? Interesting religion you have there.

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

jlopez
AJ: Conclusive proof that Fox news fans are open minded.
AJ

Re: Fox News holds administration accountable

AJ

@ jlopez

Good One.
CHIVIS FOREVER