Four more insane years

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Four more insane years

Slappy
Four more years of paranoid empty accusations from republicans crying because they were rejected by the American people at the ballot box.

Re: Four more insane years

curioso
I think you're in the wrong forum buddy. This here forum is about the Mexican Cartel Drug War. You're also about 6 months late to start complaining about the election no?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Four more insane years

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Four more insane years

Cuidado
Lol I dont like Obama either but go rant somewhere else no one cares.  Nothing we can do about it.

Re: Four more insane years

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Four more insane years

El_Hermano
lol sucks for you. There is nothing you can do this guy is in office already go rant your viewpoints on some other forums that talk about how America is this or that or how they kill innocent civilians with "DRONES".

Re: Four more insane years

Gregory H. Bontrager

Re: Four more insane years

El_Hermano
No hay pedo compa!

Re: Four more insane years

DD
@ El_Hermano. Dont feed him and maybe he will go away.
A26

Re: Four more insane years

A26

Re: Four more insane years

I remember when AJ posted his liberal material and I asked him to have an ongoing post and update there as much as he likes.

Greg In the future please do the same, Began a post and keep it going by adding more material.  This is forum and it is more flexible but it is the Mexican Drug war

and that goes for everyone, not just politics.  I came on forum a couple weeks ago and more than half the posts had nothing to do with Mexico.  Allowed are Some things that  indirectly connect or affect it, use your judgment.

Two points I want to make.   First is by now regulars must know what type of post Gregory is going to post so if you don't lie those issues why in the world do you even click on to read?

  I have follow three of his posts, and just from the outside looking in he is not being antagonistic or even giving back what he is getting.    Just on the face of it  is not him that is behaving badly.

I will once again state that we are receiving more complaints coming in than ever before that forum is a hostile unwelcoming place,  unless you agree with the gang-group-pack of users that run forum.  They say if you disagree you will be harassed until you leave.

The big insult on mainboard is something like "get the f out of here and crawl back to forum"

Why anyone has to comment if you don't like the user or topic is a mystery.   Just stay away.   at this point I have not seen anything other than the topics that have broken the rules

AJ

Re: Four more insane years

AJ

Wow Chivis. Thanks for the truth.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Four more insane years

WinCityC
Why do that you are just boosting his ego. It is clear that he has never been outside of the U.S. So his viewpoints are not relevant today(im not saying that they were ever valid). Alot of us seem to be educated and traveled, we can see through his "posts" and know that he is a failure. Sir if you require attention, I recommend a trip to your local Psychologist.
AJ

Re: Four more insane years

AJ

I'm wondering why many people from Main Board hate the Forum if we are all from the same blog that Buggs created.

It's all the same familia.

I don't think that we are a bunch of assholes here on the Forum.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Four more insane years

tired of babysitting :(

Aj check out my new post on mainboard I think you will love it.  Me and Havana are working together on it.  It includes the history NE how zetas took the states when with CDG and the friend of Miguel Trevino who turned informant and he killed...amazing stuff.

lots of things coming out in the trial making it interesting.  I kind of feel sorry for Jose, looks like he did not have much of a choice and he resisted.  but he still has to go to prison.  jajaja

Re: Four more insane years

please respond to the post directly.

no more personal attacks.  "all of us seem to be  educated"  hmmmmm, that sure is divisive.

disappointed

AJ

Re: Four more insane years

AJ
I have not been able to get on the Main Board for a few days already. I'm wondering why. I can get on the other websites except Borderland Beat. I can get on the Forum through my Google Chrome page. Not BB. I'm wondering why?
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Four more insane years

for the reasons I stated is what is said.  even when Havana came, she had to win them over because they considered her one of the click.  It is BB but it is separate.  and  different. If people break the rules their comment is never posted.

 I also have people emailing me with questions or information, last week one woman said "I probably should have posted this on forum, but I am scared to post anything"

I am just hoping people will look at things fairly.  if you put in one column his remarks and then those of the others in a second column you will see what I see.

Goodnight

Re: Four more insane years

I don't know people are getting in.  many views, we have had some strange things with blogger like mainboard displaying only 4 posts.  but I have not heard of anyone not being able to get in.  no one has mentioned it on twitter so I don't know.  I will tell Buggs