Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Nutcase
Gunmen have ambushed and shot dead four policemen and injured another five in central Mexico, officials have said.

They said the policemen were responding to reports of a traffic accident in a rural area of Michoacan state when the attackers opened fire.

The police were ambushed between the cities of Brisenas and Sahuayo.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack in the state, which has been plagued by drug-related violence.

The Knights Templar and New Generation drug cartels vie for control of the illegal drugs trade in Michoacan.

Earlier this month, the Brisenas police chief and three other officials were kidnapped by unidentified attackers and are still missing.

I got this from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20834902

Seeing is believing

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Nutcase
I really think this has something to do with Chris Coverts post on the main board that was just posted bout 9 dead in Jalisco.  Here's a map of the area for people to see how close these two incidents were from eachother

Seeing is believing

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

southtexas1

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

DD
@southtexas.  You said;
Mexico has the corruption and impunity it has because the "government" decided the "people" couldn`t own a firearm.
That decision was probably included in the 1917 constitution because of the estimated 1,000,000 (one million) people killed in the "revolution" between 1910 and 1920.

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

No, the police ambush was on the Jalisco/Michoacan border as part of the CJNG battle with Caballeros Templarios, while the Sinaloa killings were in.............Sinaloa as part of the CDS battle with the BLO.

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Nutcase
ummm I think u got the wrong date. Chris Covert had a post on the main board the same day I posted in the forum. His was in Jalisco state an the story i posted on was in Mich. It turned out to be where 7 police, 3 in Mich and 4 in Jalisco and where the state police from both states had different versions of the evening... What your talking about happened on christmas eve if im not mistaken.
Seeing is believing

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Siskiyou_Kid
Sorry, Nutcase, my mistake. When you said the story Malo just posted, I saw the most recent story about the 9 dead in Sinaloa.

and im not disputing what you just posted about the DTO's involved with both incidents. All I was trying to do in my post was merge two stories together into one, which happened the day after on here with nice pictures with the trucks shot up that you just replied on...
Seeing is believing

Re: Four Mexican police officers killed in ambush

Nutcase
Its all good brother man. Im new on here and need to be more specific with my dates cause I know alot of people cross check different stories and it confuses people.
Seeing is believing